AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Welcome to Hell~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Welcome to Hell~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Welcome to Hell~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Welcome to Hell~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Welcome to Hell~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Welcome to Hell~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Welcome to Hell~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Welcome to Hell~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Welcome to Hell~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Welcome to Hell~

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Hell~ Empty Welcome to Hell~

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:44 am

Nina looked down at the husky sitting besides her, then soon gave a curt nod to Melody watching her go off in back, "Iggy, can you go check out the study? I forgot to look there." She tossed him her crossbow. "It'll make les noise if you use this. If you find anything that is. But. I want it back..." Nina's personality had gone from carefree, hyper and laughing to a serious pure survival instincts. "His name's Hero. Me and Mel found him here." She replied to Alfred as she looked at her wrist pulling the bandage off. "Mph... I would been able to grab Mels and save my wrist the pain if I had been quicker with that sickle." She shook her head a bit as she exhaled. "Anyway, what happened to you two after we got separated?"

Arthur caught the crossbow and headed into the study slowly and soundlessly, he'd have to help Mel regain her memories soon, since without them she would be less likely to trust them. He figured as long as Nina was around she'd be fine. Now with him and Alfred around again, they'd have to work at that memory problem as well as getting moving again. He exhaled a bit and found a walker with it's legs chopped clean off slowly crawling toward him. Without another sound and let loose the bolt, watching it hit the walker head on and killing it ultimately.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell~ Empty Re: Welcome to Hell~

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:36 am

Melody walked down the hallway, arriving at the backdoor, only to be greeted by the groaning of the undead and a corpse soon threw itself at her, pinning her to the wall and attempting to bite her. Melody gasped a bit before soon breaking free from it's grasp and ran down the hallway, only to slid on her heels and turned back to the undead, grabbing the bastard by it's arm and tossing the walker over to her other side, the body roughly hitting the floor, still being held by it's arms. With sharp eyes, she rose her foot, the combat boot already splashed with blood. "Son of a bitch!" With that, she stomped it's head in, more bloodshed and a now completely dead corpse under her feet.... Literally.

Alfred grinned a bit. "Hahaha! Nice name for a husky!" He commented, now petting the dog and moving his attention towards Nina. "Ahh. We lost a few countries, sadly... Poland, Lithuania, and Latvia." He frowned, and added in "We got separated by other countries, too. The Axis and Neutral Powers are doing just fine and I just know they'll keep going for a very long time." He ruffled up his blonde hair a bit, the dog now being fond of mostly Nina and Alfred, as he stood up straight. "There were also some fires and a lotta Hell going around when Iggy and I were on our own. We almost got trapped at a gas station. Luckily Iggy's magic helped us out a crap ton in that situation. And that's how we got here, a horde of walkers on our trail but it's a possibility that we lost them all."
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:49 am

Nina gave a nod at this and nodded. She knelt down and pulled her bag off her back. "If your hungry or thirsty, there are rations in the kitchen. Just don't eat it all." She smirked lightly, then heard Melody, she turned her head a bit "Everything OK, Mels?" She called, after listening to his story, she nodded, now she really wasn't going to take any chances. She heard Mels say everything was ok and heard Arthur come back with her crossbow. "Here, I have a silencers for your rifles." She breathed out pulling the silencers out, she took her crossbow back from Arthur and put it on her back, soon standing up straight again. She looked at Arthur and gestured over her shoulder, to check on Mels.

Arthur watched Nina's gesture, grabbed a canteen of water he had with him, took a quick swig then headed back where Melody had gone. He had one of the silencers Nina had given him and Alfred in his pocket, he'd put it on his gun shortly. He noticed the undead laying on the ground, this time dead and not coming back. "Are you alright?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:59 am

Melody ruffled her hair up a bit, carelessly dropping the walker's arms onto the ground and leaned back against the wall a bit. She looked over at Arthur, and just gave a nod of her head. She knew her hair must have looked like crap around this point of time. Luckily she had a scrunchy at her wrist. She put the scrunchy in her mouth, and put her hair up into a loose ponytail, soon using the scrunchy to hold her loose, black hair in place. "I almost got bitten by a walker, if you don't see the body on the floor. Lucky enough I managed to smash it's head in with my foot. So long story short I'm fine." She answered, her eyes going to Arthur. She managed to get a better look at him, and her mind clicked just faintly. "..... Have.... We met before....? You look somewhat familiar..." She questioned, raising her eyebrow a bit.

Alfred took one of the silencers, and placed it at his rifle. "Ahh. A woman of resources. Another reason why I love ya, Ni." He commented, winking slightly in a teasing manner. His blonde hair swaying slightly as he soon looked out the window. " ..... It's a bit too quiet outside, looks almost dead. But I bet that as soon as someone or something happens they'll be crawling out like flies to light."
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:08 am

Nina took note of this and gave a soft chuckle. "Indeed, but we can survive." She mused lightly as she sat on the ground, fixing her crossbow and putting a light weight scope on it. She looked through it as she aimed at a wall and soon lowered it, smirking a bit to herself then growling a bit at the pain in her wrist.

Arthur nodded at this. "Indeed we have, my name is Arthur. Arthur Kirkland." He said, his forest eyes gleaming slightly. He watched her do this task then nodded a bit at her comment. "How well do you remember Nina?" He questioned, making small talk.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:55 am

Alfred looked at Nina, and grinned with agreement. But he heard he growl and he was a bit worried about the pain at her wrist. He walked over to her. "Are you sure your wrist is OK to help with weight on stuff, Ni?" He asked her, his cerulean eyes gleaming slightly.

Melody kept her attention on Arthur, and looked up a bit as she thought about what she currently didn't have amnesia on. "Hmm..... Strangely enough, I remember just about everything I know about Nina. From the day that we met to today. Aside from Nina, I remember when I was younger I took all sorts of classes, knew some people that are possibly dead or walkers about now, and.... That I have a goal. My goal to is stay alive for as long as possible, and make sure that Nina is safe and sound... Even if I have to die in the process."
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:14 am

"During the wreck, me and Mel fell from a great height, Melody had passed out, Those advanced Gymnastic lessons came in handy as I landed on this wrist..." She mused softly. "Sadly, the way I landed wasn't so great... I feel like the bone is shattered." She muttered. "It'll be fine." She said vaguely, remembering she caught Melody just before she crushed her skull.

Arthur nodded a bit. "I understand." He mused a bit as he looked at her. "You and Nina keep each other strong." He commented. "It's what you two always did." He smiled softly, then looked up at her. "You may not remember, but we were good friends." He added, nonchalantly
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Alfred listened to her response and gave a bit of a nod. "Right. Still, keep an eye on your wrist or else it'll never heal and you won't be able to fight correctly." He said simply, and with the sun still out, shining slightly.

Melody moved her eyes to the Englishman besides her, her head tilted slightly with her dimmed sapphire-grey irises. "Hm? Is that so? It must have been nice being your friend, then... I'm sorry that I had to forget about you because of this amnesia." She responded. Before all of this had happened she was an author, so she had a bit of a creative and much more clearer perspective and point of view to everything, even at some point for the underdog. Melody could only imagine what could have a been what had made her and this Britain close friends. Did they have things in common? Perhaps they were very much alike before? Or maybe they were just friends for no apparent reason and that no matter whom they were perhaps they were very close communicated allies? Melody pushed her thoughts aside when she saw the familiar husky soon coming trotting down the hallway, and smiled barely as she bent doom to it's level and ran a hand through it's fur, petting the dog who's tail wagged enthusiastically.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down