AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED

2 posters

Go down

CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED Empty CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 pm

"You said that you wanted blood, not peace. . .
So, you'll get blood, and death." ~Vampire!Melody to Tsuisuto.

"The death will be yours, Mels. .~" ~Tsuisuto.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED Empty Re: CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:59 am

HORE SHET. XD

I HAVE A FEELING MASU WOULD BE INVOLVED SOMEHOW.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED Empty Re: CAPTIONS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING BORED

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 am

Surprisingly, it doesn't. XD
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 am

“That’s right, I’m just worried. You know how she’s always spacing out or doing something reckless, right?” ~Justin to Harmony.

“We all do, young man.” ~Harmony to Justin.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:07 pm

“You say that you love me, yet, you're with Rose. How come you are showing and telling me your true emotions now? Is it because I said that I would be leaving? That I would fade away from your life, as if never there? Tch. . . Typical of you humanoid beings. I'm just a walking, talking corpse who's only purpose is to fight until their true self is smashed into sweet, bitter pieces. Ahaha. . . Surely, by now, Gracy would have told you. After all, she was so close to making a contract with Kyuubey, too. Now that everything is normal-like in your lives and Kyuubey dares not to attempt making a contract with any of you, I'll just be going. I'll just - Vanish. Into nothing. Goodbye, Grant. . . I hope to never see you again.” ~Melody Neptunia to Grant Pearson.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:01 pm

"I think that how you do that is amazing!" ~Human!Zilliybee to Justin.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down