AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Black Butler RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Black Butler RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Black Butler RP~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Black Butler RP~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Black Butler RP~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Black Butler RP~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Black Butler RP~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Black Butler RP~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Black Butler RP~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Black Butler RP~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Black Butler RP~ Empty Black Butler RP~

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Soo~
What be up~
This is for the Kuroshitsuji RP that me and Rena never got the chance to start--
XD
I really want to RP it. XD

I remember the forms and the storyline~
If you want to RP it here Rena~
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Black Butler RP~ Empty Re: Black Butler RP~

Post by Ginger Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:01 pm

I DO.
XDDD
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Name:
Nicknames:
Outfits~
Everyday:
Disguise:
Formal:
Family:
Contract:
Crush:
Extra:

Name: Abigail Constance Golde
Nicknames: Abby(She Hates This Nickname) Gail(Same here) Constance
Looks: Black Butler RP~ Anime_girl_face_pen_white_pink_11607_1280x1024
Outfits~
Everyday: Black Butler RP~ Tumblr_m3zy33M0xQ1rvfev0o1_500
Disguise: Black Butler RP~ FemaleMadHatter
Formal: Black Butler RP~ Tumblr_mcnjvtQWMM1rtq44ao1_400
Family: Christian Golde(Father) Luciana Magnolia(Mother)
Contract: Find the men who took her father, so she can find her sister
Crush: Sebastian
Extra:
~Sebastian came to her in Crow form when she was dying in an alley from starvation, he made her contract.
~She grew to be quite emotionless when she grew to the age of 15, no one can tell what she's thinking besides her butler.
~She found out about her father's fortune, took ever Golden Candy and has been working on his case and multiple cases from the queen since then.
~She has a pet kitten named Kila
~She can play the violin quite well, so well that she refuses anymore lessons.
~Her contract mark, like Ciel's was, is located on her left eye, however, she conceals it with her hair.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 pm

IT BE ON MUZY.
XD
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:43 pm

I SHAW~
I SHALL START

----

Constance was standing, facing a rather large window in her study as she watched dark clouds roll in above the manor. "A dreary day..." She muttered to herself, paying no mind as she heard Mey-Rin drop a teapot in the hall . "Why did I hire those idiots again...?" She asked herself, then nodded. "Oh yes... They are rather good at fighting, but doing their chores, they are not." She sighed softly.
~
Claude was in the kitchen, making sure no one was slacking off in their day to day activities and chores. The triplets were out doing what they were supposed to be doing, Hannah was cooking lunch and he was making sure nothing was out of place, just waiting for that bell to toll signalling it was time for his Mistress' afternoon tea...
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:54 pm

The bell rung. Lucie sat on her bed, waiting for Claude. She was secretly afraid now as she wanted him near her. Near her so she knew she was safe. She always felt safe with him and what she wanted even mare than her Concract, was that she wanted his body close to hers. Lucie knew that one of these days, she would order that. Order him to never leave her side and make heer feel... seductively safe.
~
Sebastian walked into the study with a snack and tea. He stood up straight and knocked on the door. 'My Lady. I have your daily snack prepared."He said and waited for her to invite him inside,
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Constance looked up at this and looked toward her door, "Come in." She stated loud enough for the demon to hear her, she was nowadays always speaking in a monotone sort of voice, as she heard her door open, she sat behind her relatively clean desk with a small bed on the corner for Kila.
~
Claude went up to Lucie's room and knocked. "Good morning, your highness." He said as he heard her 'Ok' to come in, "I've prepared you're favorite breakfast..." He stated calmly.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Lucie smiled. "Why thank you, Claude. You have done so much for me already and do you know what you deserve?" She asked. "A break." Was her answer. This surely was a miracle. Usuually when she woke up the mood she would be in would be angry and when Lucie gets angry, all Hell breaks loose but because they have all lived with her for a while, they now knew how to deal with it.(UNLIKE CRONA WHO NEVER WOULD. XDD)
~
Sebastian opened the door. "I've prepared your favourite breakfast this morning, my Lady." He said and placed the delicious food on the table in front of her. Afterwards, she set down the food for Constance's oet whom he loved dearly as well.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Constance gave a curt nod, her face expressionless as always, "Thank you, Sebastian..." She replied to this, little emotion in her voice for once. She looked back out the window once more before turning to her breakfast.
~
Claude raised an eyebrow at this as light reflected off his glasses, concealing his eyes for a moment, "A break, you say?" He repeated, then straightened up a bit, with a light, smile, yet somehow managed to make it look like a smirk.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Lucie nodded. "Yes." She said as she clinbed out of bed. "A break. You all deserve one, at least while I'm in this modd." she said. Unlike most who are totally bipolar, she realized her mood swings.
~
Sebastian nodded. "Of course, my Lady." He said as he poured her some nice, warm, and delicious tea. He set it down on the small plate made for cups. He adored how it matched the room perfectly.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Constance picked the teacup up gingerly and took a sip, enjoying the hot liquid running down her throat. She exhaled softly and began eating rather slowly, hearing rain begin falling outside.
~
Claude looked at her, this was indeed a rare mood for her to be in. "Well, milady, I'm sure everyone would love a break." He mused thoughtfully.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:46 pm

"But first... I will ask just one favor of you, Claude." Lucie said as she took one single bite of her breakfast.
~
Sebastian heard the rain as well and noticed the cat here was looking around frantically, trying to make sure no leaks would appear. Sebastian sighed. It was a beautiful manor fit for a King. There would be no leaks here...
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Claude looked at her, "Yes, milady..?" He asked calmly as ever, looking right at her.
~
Constance sighed softly as she heard a soft rumble of thunder in the distance, 'Oh this will be a lovely day.' She thought
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Lucie stood over and walked to her butler. "I want you to kiss me." She said. (DUN DUN DUN. XD)
~
Sebastian sighed as he heard the thunder as well. "Would that be all, my Lady?" Sebastian asked, facing Constance.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Constance rested her chin on her fist and her elbow on her desk as the dirty plates were taken back on the tray. "...No, that will be all..."
~
Claude was a bit surprised by this but merely kept a calm and cool composure. "...Of course milady, but if I may ask, why?" He questioned.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 am

Lucie scowled. "Do I have to have a reason, Claude? No I don't and as your fair Lady, I order you to kiss me now." She said.
~
Sebastian bowed politely and took the tray downstairs after closing the door to the study and placed the dirty dishes into the sink for Mey-Rin to wash.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:11 pm

(HEEEEEY NINA~ XD)
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:24 pm

(I AM HERE XD)

Claude without another word did as told and kissed her. The black haired butler would NEVER disobey a direct order.
~
Constance sighed softly to herself and stood up, using her free hand to pet her kitten who soon laid down in the bed on her desk. She smiled softly and watched the rain fall onto the gardens, she watched Finny scramble to make sure he didn't screw the roses and other plants up, she rolled her eyes.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:32 pm

(XD)

Lucie kissed back as she placed her hands on his cheeks. 'So far so good...' She thought.
~
Sebastian had nothning else to clean at this very moment, or cook, so he thought it would be best if he helped Finny with the roses.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Constance sighed softly as she had been bored, for once. She went into her room and sat on the ground, pulling out a violin case from under her bed.
~
Claude was a bit surprised the young mistress had asked him to do this, but truth be told. He'd grown very affectionate toward her, for some reason.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Soon enough, Lucie pulled away. She smirked and took off his glasses, placing them on her own face. "I may actually need these sometime.." She said. She had been getting bad eyesight since last week when Thompson accidentally hit her in the face with a plate.
~
Sebastian sighed, hoping that Constance would be feeling okay. He planeted a few more roses into the soft soil and watched as Finny did the same.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Claude nodded, it wasn't as though his eyesight was terrible. "Of course, young mistress~" He said.
~
Constance was silent as she pulled the violin out of its case, she however, dropped it onto her bed gently as she heard Mey-Rin knock and come in. "A letter for you Ms." She stated in her usual tone. "...You couldn't of left it in my Study...?" Mey-Rin blinked and bowed her head in embarassment. "S-sorry, Ms. Golde!"
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:57 pm

Lucie smiled and kissing his cheek. "I was only kidding. I can buy my own." She answered before jumping up, wrapping her legs around him, and lying her head on his shoulder with her arms wrapped around her neck. (OH GOD. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE WEIRDLY SEDUCTIVE CUTENESS. XDDD)
~
Sebastian walked inside again, his clothes not even dirty. He walked through the halls and into Contance's study, not knowing that she wasn't in the room.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:02 pm

(IT IS ADORABLE XDDDD)

Claude merely gave a light smirk at this and looked at her for a moment, before the old grandfather clock tolled loudly, making it known it was lunchtime throughout the Manor.
~
Constance sighed and led Mey-Rin to her study, not expecting Sebastian to be there. "All letters go to my desk, Mey-Rin..." She said as she pushed the doors to the Study open.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:12 pm

(XD)

Lucie sighed and muttered something under her breath as Claude carried her down to the dining room. She enjoyed being carried by him and even almost fell asleep on his shoulder as he walked down the stairs.
~
Seastian looked at Mey-Rin and sighed. "Did yuo forget that, Mey-Rin?" He asked with a faint, and yet charming, smile.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next