AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Sick and Feverish. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Sick and Feverish. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Sick and Feverish. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Sick and Feverish. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Sick and Feverish. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Sick and Feverish. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Sick and Feverish. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Sick and Feverish. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Sick and Feverish. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Sick and Feverish.

2 posters

Go down

Sick and Feverish. Empty Sick and Feverish.

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 am

Melody looked at the small, frame that lay own her bedside, underneath the lamp that was shrouded in the lamp's bright light. She knew exactly what it was and just stared at it from her place at her bed. That was all She could do, really. She had fallen sick. Her body ached with pain when she would move and she had a very high temperature that was more then likely to be a fever. 'I shouldn't even be here right now. . I should be training with Nina and Meltacon, dammit. . . !' She thought to herself, growling softly but felt a wave of pain hit her when she tried to sit up. 'I feel so weak. . . I shouldn't be weak, though. . . Why did I have to fall sick now. . . ?!' She mentally asked herself, before letting her body fall back on her large, black and purple bed and just staring up at the ceiling for a moment, before she looked back at the small frame near her bedside.

Meltacon sighed deeply when he found himself laying like dead weight at his bed. Like Melody, he was sick and had not only a fever but a sore throat. He glanced over at his desk and his laptop that was still on from last Night, and sighed once more when he realized he was supposed to be taking Morning Patrol for the Killer Five today with Melody. Though he predicted that she might have been sick, just like him. He stared up at the ceiling before thinking to himself 'Why must I become ill now. . . ? I. . . I have many of things to do today. I cannot just cancel or move them to another day. . . !'

[For Nina and I. . .~]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Sick and Feverish. Empty Re: Sick and Feverish.

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:54 am

(DAMN IT IWAS HOPING NiNA COULD BE SICK FOR ONCEEEEEE //shot)

Nina sat up in bed as she sighed a bit, she swung her legs over the side of her bed she snapped her fingers once and her alarm clock went up in flames, "There's another clock to add to my LOVELY collection...." She muttered as she put her hand to the side of her head and grimaced as she stood up, bandages indicated that she had been training most of last night as they were wrapped around her legs and arms. She shook her head a bit at this and soon had her usual outfit on. 'nothing on my schedule today....' She thought before heading into the main room and jumping onto the counter, sitting firmly upon it as she noticed Nico cooking. "Wow! someone must have lit a fire in you! I've never seen you cook before!" Nina stared in amazement.

"FYI, L'amour's is sick~ I'm merely trying to help her a bit, hopefully this will indeed do something." Nico said as he slid a plate of bacon in front of Nina. "Oh that's for you flame warrior. You may want to visit Meltacon, by the way, no rush." Nico said as he exhaled and headed down to Melody's room, the door opened automatically for him, which was no surprise for him. "Hey there~ I made you breakfast and a cup of tea~" He smiled charmingly as he stepped inside the room, his vest swaying with each step.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 am

[IT CAN STILL HAPPEEEEEEEEEN. //Shotalso]

Melody looked down onto Nico's approaching figure, still remaining in her long Night gown with the bedsheets cloaking her everything past her collarbone. "Ah. . ." She mused, before forcing herself to sit up, which had only resulted in her looking like she was shaking and the aching of her body wave over her. "Y-you didn't have to do that, Nico-Kun, even though it was very sweet of you. . ." She sounded, a long strand of her dark, amethyst hair sliding over her shoulder and onto the side of her face.

Meltacon gave a heavy sigh, sitting up on his bed with his back leaning against his pillow, his hair looking ruffled up and somewhat messy /but still sexy/ from moving in his bed that Night. He soon picked up on a familiar presence that he recognized quickly as the Fire Elementress he loved, and his beryl eyes blinked a bit.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:17 am

(IT HAD BETTTER //shot)

Nico set the tray in front of her and helped her calm her body down. "Calm down l'amour." He murmured, helping her pick the warm cup up and allowing her to indulge in a small drink of it. As he set it back down, he grinned lightly, "Now~! To get some food in you" He said in the irresistible voice only HE could pull off.

Nina had her arms behind her head casually, her turquoise sleeves hiding some burns to her arms, for once she was wearing long jeans to conceal training errors, seeing the condition Meltacon was in she dropped her casual act and tilted her head a bit, "Ah... You look feverish..." She murmured, approaching his bed.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:30 am

Melody looked back at Nico, appearing as though she were blushing slightly though it was only the fever's doing. "Y-you really don't have to do this, N-nico-Kun. . Honestly, I can just do all of this myself. . ." She mumbled, her bangs falling over her eyes a bit and shadowing them for a moment.

Meltacon looked over at Nina, and asked her "I didn't think that I'd see you so early in the morning. . . Why are you here, Nialia, my dear?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Nico chuckled a bit at this, "You're a bit sick, so I'd have to insist upon helping you, love." He grinned lightly as he looked back at her, besides he had nothing to do at all today and he wanted to spend some time with his sick little shadow. He held up a spoon of the food and held it in front of her. "Say ahh~" He grinned.

Nina rubbed her left arm a bit before sitting at the foot of his bed. "Ah, I was planning on sleeping in as usual, but something woke me up and I decided to come check on ya~" The girl's answer was vague, but she didn't say much anything else. 'I never thought I'd see the day where Meltacon got sick.' She thought.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Melody stared at the spoon full of food and thought to herself 'How embarrassing. . . !' And blushed a dark color, before uttering in her thoughts 'But I don't have a choice now do I. . ?' She gave a light sigh and soon opened her mouth, continuing to remain silent.

Meltacon soon read Nina's thoughts after he listened to her response. "If you mean by something woke you up, I'm assuming that you mean by Nico?" He chuckled a bit through his sore and sick throat.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Nico put the spoon into her mouth and pulled it out as she took the food. His blood red eyes were gleaming ever so slightly as he tilted his head a bit.

"Exactly." She grinned her signature grin.She then blew her bangs up and out of her eyes which was a habit of hers when she ran out of things to say.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum