AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 Empty Re: In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Melody's eyes never left the male, and she stuttered a bit "B-but. . . How did, this happen. . . ?" This hasn't happened before. . . In the other Timelines. . . So, why. . . ? [WHAT DOES THIS MEAAAAN??? //Shotandranoverwitharoadroller] She thought to herself, wincing a bit when the vines slowly tightened around her body, yet it didn't cut off her breathing yet. With the way Melody was in this point of time, she never DID have to breathe. A lock of her hair landed onto the center of her face, silence staying around her for a moment.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 3 Empty Re: In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm

"Take a look at my name, Melody, and see what you get from it..." Instead of just his finger, his whole hand began to move, a multitude of different vines grabbing hold and tightening even more. "Himizu Masukudo..." He smirked once more. "Masked Firewater~"
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Melody shut her eyes tightly, a small cringe emitting from her throat but that was all. Finally, Melody's shadow constricted around the veins, and eventually it cut through all of them with ease, causing Melody to fall to the ground and holding onto her chest for a moment. A wave of pain went over her for a moment, before she looked back up at Himizu Masukudo. "Why are you suddenly appearing now. ?" Her Shadow then went back to the Mistress of Shadows, wrapping around her arm almost as though it were being cautious.

[ .3.

*Has a question but just keeps quiet*]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:56 pm

"For all you know, I was simply bored of being locked up for so long~" Himizu purred, examining his nails. The vines sank back into the ground, a few smaller ones climbing up his ankles. "So I let myself out the first chance I got."
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:37 pm

[ ._.

What I want to know is how exactly did this go from:

Bondage to Dark!Seiuchi to a possible fight.]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Melody kept her eyes on Himizu, before narrowing her dark, sapphire hues. "Give Masuku control over his body again. . . Or else, I won't hesitate to hurt you. . ." She warned, her voice coming back to her instead of her earlier submissive one. Her hair fell and landed along her body as she stood back up straight. She didn't trust Himizu already. In a way, she would have labelled him almost like her Vampiric side. When she was a Vampire, a more sadistic, controlling and more seducing type of side tried to take over her. In some ways, Himizu might have been the same. She was going to get Seiuchi back. . . Hopefully by the time that the Firewater in her body's system wore out, too.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3