AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~"

2 posters

Go down

"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" Empty "Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~"

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Melody held her gun in both hands when she had put a bullet into a tree and it went out through the other side. She gave a light smirk and soon let her back fall against the side of a thin, yet tall tree. She stared up at the bright blue sky and it made her azure orbs sparkle a bit in the Sunlight. A certain Mahou Shounen's birthday was in a few days. . . What was she going to get him? Her mind wandered for moments and Her hair basically flew around her when the wind had come by and danced around the forest. Well, I am sly and a bit of a hard person to predict. . . Maybe if she had asked Seiuchi what was the one thing in the entire world he wanted more then anything, she would try to get it. It didn't matter what it was, he was a very important friend to her, since he always seemed to be standing besides her. . . She then went quiet. She placed her left hand in the center of her chest, and glanced down at her body as her cheeks turned a faded /pink/ color. 'There goes that feeling again. . . Why does my heart always flutter gently or clench up whenever I think about Masuku. . . ?'
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" Empty Re: "Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~"

Post by Dripping Black Paint Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Masuku walked through the forest, taking deep breaths. Nothing was going to hurt him. He was fine. He knew he had to get past this fear, and by golly he was going to no matter what! Running his hands across the bark of a tree, he took another deep breath and walked on. His mind wandered to his up coming birthday. So far, he knew what he was getting from his relatives. A pokemon plush from Jay, and the birthday cake from Justin. This was all fine and dandy, but there was just one thing he wanted the most. It wasn't a material thing, not something easily obtained. No, it was much more than that, much much bigger. The thing he wanted most for his birthday...

Was to see his parents again.

[HI. OUO]
[Oh, and FEEEELLLLSSSS. QAQ]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

"Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~" Empty Re: "Happy Birthday, Seiuchi Masuku. . .~"

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 pm

[.....

Hello.]

Melody went silent for a moment, before looking back up at the sky, and staring up at the clear skies for a moment. She stayed in her own silence for a moment, before whispering softly to herself, "Goddess Madoka Kaname. . . If you can hear me. . . Can you tell me why I keep feeling this way. . . ? I continue to feel, a flying, embarrassed sensation within my chest, whenever I think of Masuku. . . Is it that one feeling from before. . . ? It isn't. . . Right. . . I mean, the last time I had fallen in love. . . It ended up horrible. . . Sigh. . . Help em get rid of this feeling. . . ." Soon, she opened her eyes and showed her somewhat sparkling, aquatic eyes, and soon had her gun break into pieces, only to dissolve in a small haze on the ground and transforming into her Shadow again. The Shadow slithered around the ground for a moment before lunging behind Melody, taking its place as her Shadow once more. Melody soon looked around the area for a moment and picked up on a presence. Masuku. . ! She thought, and jumped onto the tree that she leaned on and soon started hopping from tree to tree.

This is my chance to ask him. . .
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Masuku glanced up at a tall oak before looking at the ground, snapping his fingers and having a small segment of earth separate from the rest, lifting him up to a high branch and saving him the energy it would take to climb. Once he was in the tree, he lowered the patch of earth back into its place and stared at the sky. The view was breathtaking, as usual. Masuku usually didn't have the courage to go up this high, though he wanted to get past his fear, as mentioned before.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Melody continued to leap easily from her place as she located Seiuchi's presence exactly. Once she had arrived on a nearby tree, she stayed at her place for a moment, before finally jumped from her place and landed expertly at a tree branch below Seiuchi. She looked up at the male above her, and stayed silent, letting him continue on what he was doing until he spotted her himself.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Masuku swung his legs back and forth, still smiling at the view. It was always worth it when he gathered up the courage to sit so high up. Glancing down, he soon noticed Melody. "Oh hey, Mels~!" He waved, a wide smile on his face. He pulled a leaf out of his hair and dropped it, laughing sheepishly. "Leaves..."
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Melody managed to give one of her faint smiles, and soon waved back just barely. Soon, she had Shadows from nearby form at her feet and lift her off the tree branch, soon lifting her off the ground as she sat down, her feet dangling from the edge before she brought her legs to her chest, floating besides Seiuchi. "Hello, Masuku. . ." She greeted back, and laughed just barely at his sheepish manner. "They seem to stick to you often, don't they?" She asked, a long, loose strand of her hair landing onto the center of her face, before she intertwined it with her finger and put it back behind her ear.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 am

Melody leaned back just barely from her place, her hands setting besides her and keeping her placed on the Shadowy materials keeping her in midair, she swung her right leg over her left leg in a /womanly/ manner, and she watched another leaf fall onto the center of the green-haired male's head once more, followed by another that landed besides it.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down