AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody Empty In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:38 am

ouo Chu start? Since I have no idea what said idea is?]

And you don't need to put any filler dialogue in. XDDDD Chu can just get right to eet~ //shot]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody Empty Re: In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:45 am

[IT'S INVOLVES THE BONDAGE PICTURE. XDD IT'S THAT IDEA. //Shot]

[Pffft- Bitch please. I don't just run into it. I get //IN// to it. //Shotalso]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody Empty Re: In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 am

XDDD I KNOW THAT MUCH. CHU STILL START.]

XDDD]

Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:50 am

The black and violent haired girl smirked down onto The green haired male she had held captive in the ropes around his body. Her eyes were swirling with Ruby and Sapphire and she giggled darkly, but just faintly in her throat at the sight of the unconscious male being hers. What caused this? Simple; Firewater. The Firewater item was able to accelerate the lust and need inside of someone to come out slowly but surely hotly. And, when the person who was inserted with the Firewater first lay their eyes on someone, the item will not fade its affects away until they've had intimacy with the first person they see. In this case, Melody had snapped and her eyes were settled on Masuku. You could even say it's a type of. . . Yandere state that's coming out.~ "Hehehe. . .~ You will be mine, Masu. . .~!"
[Shit. Melody's sounds love crazy for once. //Shot XD]

Last edited by The Shadow Controllers. on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:57 am

Masuku lay limply in Melody's arms. He was slowly coming to at this point, but something inside of him told him to keep his eyes shut, to not show any signs of consciousness. Processing the situation through sound and touch, Masuku gathered that he had once again come into the... 'Possession', as he had began to call it, of one of Melody's darker personalities. Any sort of panic he would have had before was gone, due to the fact that this was a regular occurrence. Yet once any sort of abusive action began, Masuku's silence would be painfully broken. Little did Masuku know that this time... It wouldn't be mainly pain.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:13 am

Melody smirked down at the limp Mahou Shounen, and with one hand simply traced unknown shapes and such before trailing down to his chest. Her face was blushing but it looked almost like a drunken blush. She soon placed her lips at his neck, where she had placed the Vampire's Kiss' mark. In some ways you could say it was like a whole new erogenous zone, but, to her at this point, it was like a 'Love mark.' She pulled away from the mark and soon had his head turn in her direction. "Open your eyes, cutie~ I know you're awake. . .~"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:16 am

Masuku knew his cover was blown and opened his eyes, blinking at the slightly drunken blush. He remained silent, taking quick glances at the rope he was currently tied up in. The way they were tied made escape impossible, so all he could do was indure until either Melody came to her senses or he fell unconscious once more.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:28 am

[SO I FOUND THIS JUST NOW AND IT MADE ME THINK OF SOMETHING THAT WOULD INVOLVE MELODY-

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4/130673-wallpaper_super.png
8I

#SomethingIsWrongWithMe]

Melody smirked a bit when Masuku looked at the rope she was holding him in place, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're all mine, Masu~ With the way you're tied up there isn't any possible way for you to escape me~" She chimed, and stated "Not until. . ." She then licked her lips a bit. "I get my way with you. . .~"

Last edited by The Shadow Controllers. on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:32 am

XDDDD WOW.]

Masuku was clearly surprised by this, blinking once more. He still didn't dare speak in fear that he would say something that would worsen his situation. Masuku tried to calm himself down a bit, failing horribly as a blush found its way onto his previously pale cheeks. He moved his hands a bit, only to find that the rope roughly scratched them, making any sort of movement quite painful. The mahou shounen mentally sighed and waited for Melody to make a move, whether it be sexual or abusive.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:45 am

Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:50 am

[Like Masuku wouldn't like that-

//Ohlookananvil-- *SQUISH*

IF ONLY FLOATINGDARKNESS WAS HERE THIS WOULD BE EVEN MORE AMUSING---

QAQ]

Melody gave a victorious smirk when she saw that Masuku had given into her control. She had her look directly into her eyes before she pressed her lips against his, in a needy, sensual manner.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:50 am

[. . . . .

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT---]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:56 am

Masuku's face heated up as he clenched his fists a bit, still unable to move or react in any way. The ropes had restrained him almost completely, the only limb he could move being in neck. All others were either expertly immobilized with the rope or would scratch against the rope quite painfully. The green haired boy had no idea whether he should kiss back or if he should just let Melody have her way with him. Eventually, he decided to simply be submissive. What else could he do in this position?
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:31 am

[*Table flips* FFFFFFFFFFF- I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND AT THIS POINT FOR SOME REASON.]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 am

XDDDDD]
1. I apologize, I fell asleep.]
2. o3o She could just sexually and physically abuse and play with him for a while... Like a toy.]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:41 pm

[DO NOT LAUGH AT ME]
[Well that explains it. o3o]
[YOU HAVE A THING FOR SEXUAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE IF YOU ARE GIVING ME THIS ADVICE. 8I //Shot]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:38 pm

PFFFT--
MAYBE I DO.
MAYBE I DON'T.
BLAME CAMI.]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:18 pm

[NO I WILL JUST STICK TO BLAMING YOUR INNER SELF NEEEEEEEEEDS. XDDD ]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:20 pm

[ALRIGHT SOMEONE QUOTE THE LAST COMMENT TO THIS FAHKING RP SINCE I AM LAZY---]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 pm

MasukuSeiuchi wrote:Masuku's face heated up as he clenched his fists a bit, still unable to move or react in any way. The ropes had restrained him almost completely, the only limb he could move being in neck. All others were either expertly immobilized with the rope or would scratch against the rope quite painfully. The green haired boy had no idea whether he should kiss back or if he should just let Melody have her way with him. Eventually, he decided to simply be submissive. What else could he do in this position?
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Melody soon pulled away, and licked the ends of her lips. "You taste sweet, Masu~" She nearly purred, a long strand of her black and violet hair landing onto the center of her face. She soon placed her hand onto the male's chest and pushed down onto it a bit, surely making the rope begin to slowly but surely tighten around the one area.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Masuku felt the rope constrict his chest further, cringing a bit. The rope was already to the point of leaving deep rope marks, as were all the ropes except for the one around his neck. The pressure put on his chest made it tighter still, a radiating pain flowing around the rope. Masuku closed his eyes and clenched his fists as the rope slowly became more and more painful, his breathing becoming less steady.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:07 pm

"Even when in pain, you're still so. . . Cute.~" She teased, before the tips of her fingernails began to trace along his chest, before she dug them into his skin, cutting into the barrier of flesh and blood for a moment before she moved her hand away and started to nip and nibble along the crook of his neck.

[. . . .
I got another idea-
What if Melody came back to her senses, but the Firewater was still in affect. So when Melody asked Masuku what she had done to him and untied him from the rope, a new. . . "Side," of him took over for a second, and he gave her a "demonstration" of what happened for a while? .////.]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:14 pm

o///3///o Weellll... There would have to be a reason for him to flip.]
Cami's behind me and flipping out saying, "VAMPIRE FUCKING MASUKU. >:U"]

Masuku's breath hitched as he tried to suppress a groan. His face heated up immensely as Melody went to his neck, his nails digging into his palms at this point. Finally, his silence was broken when Melody hit a sensitive spot. "A-aah..." He almost moaned, mentally cursing at the ropes that kept him from moving.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:11 pm

[ 8I
SEXUAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE. //Shot]

Melody soon smirked against his neck, and purred teasingly "Seems like I found a sensitive area~" into his skin. She bit against the sensitive skin, quite hard too. Ignoring any noise made, she licked over the slowly turning purple-ish, slightly bleeding mark and her eyes flicked up to the male's face, wanting to see his reaction.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next