AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 Empty Re: In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:17 pm

[*Just got out of the move theaters*

LEEANNE.
HELPED.
ME.
MAKE.
THAT.
COMMENT.

8I XDD]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody - Page 2 Empty Re: In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 pm

OH HOLY SHIT-- XDDDD]
CAMI'S ROLEPLAYING WITH SOMEONE EVEN MORE INSANE THAN SHE IS. XDDDDD]

Masuku moaned a bit louder, his nails just barely breaking the skin now. He loathed the fact that he was forced to remain still during all of this... Stimulation. Another moan surfaced as he squinted a bit, trying to withstand the mix of pain and pleasure.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:10 pm

[*Doesn't know if now would be the best time to have Melody come back to her senses or not*]

[NOPE. -LeeLee]

[FFFFFF- Fine. XD -Mel]

Melody smirked with such a pleasure. She was beginning to enjoy hearing Masuku moan because of her actions. She kissed the hickey She had left on Masuku lustily, before moving away from it, and trailing her hand down his chest.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Masuku watched Melody, testing the bonds around his wrists. Still painfully restricting. His attention was soon brought back to the pressure on his chest, hindering his breathing. Any tighter and he wouldn't have been able to breathe at all.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:23 am

Melody's hand soon went to the rope restraining him from moving. Shortly her hand traveled up the rope, which, somehow, managed to loosen the rope just barely. [BECAUSE FUCK LOGIC] She smirked down on Masuku, her eyes sparking with the accelerating lust from the Firewater. "Let's just skip the foreplay, and move onto the actual fun. . .~" She sang before licking her lips. Her hair was becoming much more of a Jet Black color but soon a distorted feeling waved through her mind. Slowly, her original color slowly started to come back once her sanity slowly took back over as her bangs shrouded her eyes.

[FUKKIT.
SANITY MODE: ACTIVATED. BOOP!]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 am

Masuku immediately blushed dark red as Melody said this, rejoicing slightly at the loosened ropes. He then notcied Melody's hair changing colors, blinking a bit. "Melody...?" He half croaked, his voice a bit cracked due to the constriction previously on his chest.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 am

Melody remained quiet, before her somewhat dull eyes looked up to Masuku. "A-ah. . . Masuku. . . ?" She questioned, before soon realizing what position She and Masuku were in. She immediately blushed a dark red color and slipped away from Masuku easily, before having her Shadow go to the male and easily loosening the ropes around his body and releasing him. "I-i'm so sorry for any trouble my Negativity caused. . . ! B-but, I-i want to know. . . W-what exactly h-happened?" She asked, the blush staying on her face, resisting the urge to rub her legs together because of the Firewater and trying to ignore it's effects altogether.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Masuku stretched his limbs out a bit to get out the kinks, breathing a sigh of relief. "Eeer..." His blush slowly grew as he rubbed the back of his head. "It's... Hard to explain..." How could he tell Melody what happened without embarrassing her to no end? He didn't want to make her feel ashamed of herself again, that's for sure.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Melody kept her eyes on Masuku, and looked off to the side. "O-oh. . I-i see. . ." She said simply. Melody's heart was pacing faster and faster and the building feeling of lust simply made her a blushing mess. How was she supposed to control it? She tried to think of a way to control herself long enough for the Firewater's effects to fade away, but that wasn't any possibility.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:23 pm

*MIND WORKING FAST TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT A REASON MASU WOULD FLIP AND FAILING HORRIBLY* DDDDDX]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:44 pm

[*Sweatdrops* Well. . . For a moment, Negative!Melody tightened the ropes around his body, leaving /more then easy to see/ marks and a few bleeding injuries, and she also DID leave a. . . /Hickey,/ on his neck. Not sure if this is any help, but meh.]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:14 pm

It is helpful, yes, but he already seems like he's calm. BESIDES, HE'S HAD WORSE DONE TO HIM. XDDD]
...]
Is the Firewater... Contagious? Most likely not, but it's an idea.]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:21 pm

[Oh yeah---- XDD]
[Hm? Well. . . In some ways, yes. But it only depends on if the user that's been affected by the Firewater's effects passes down a certain amount of the Firewater to another person. //In this case Negative Melody did exactly that wat---// ]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 pm

OK I GOT IT NOW.]

Masuku nodded a bit before blinking, a blush rising on his cheeks as well. This wasn't an unknown feeling, but he was confused as to why he was feeling it now. Looking at Melody, a sort of... spark... began to flow through him. Then, strangely enough, he said something he would of never expected himself to say. "That's only a vague idea, though..." He replied, almost purring. "I could always show you~"

[LOL SEME MASU. //shot]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:24 pm

[I'M SORRY BUT I JUST WENT INTO FULL LAUGHTER MODE BECAUSE OF THAT COMMENT---]

Melody blinked a bit, and looked back at Masuku, her blush darkening in color because of this comment. "W-what do you mean by. . . S-show me?" She asked, though a part of her somewhat having a clear idea of what he meant. Her slightly gleaming Sapphire eyes meeting Masuku's emerald ones.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Without a word, Masuku stepped close and kissed Melody, wrapping his arms around her waist. This wasn't what had happened before, but he was definitely going to show her... His way.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Melody's eyes widened a bit, she hadn't expected this, but melted a bit under Masuku's touch. She closed her eyes and kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Masuku kissed Melody passionately, one hand drawing a few designs in the air. Before she could react, Melody had been constricted by thornless stone vines that had risen from the ground. "Allow me to... demonstrate~" He purred after pulling away. Stepping closer, he began tracing designs across Melody's chest, humming quietly.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Melody opened her eyes shortly after, and looked at the new thornless, stone vines that was now constricting her and holding her in place. She looked at Masuku after his comment, her face a hot red and she bit her bottom lip a bit, secretly hating how she was away from his touch and now being held in place at this point.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:27 pm

The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:37 pm

http://onetroublingincident.muzy.com/post/152166133-ehehehehe-this-is-dark-masu-his-name-is-himizu-masukudo-say-hai-naow-nate ]
REVENGE.]

Masuku then leaned close and pressed his lips to her neck, smirking lightly. Nipping the spot once, he drew away from Melody's neck. "Are you still as needy as you were before, Melody~?" He caressed her cheek, his hair now shadowing his eyes. "Are you lusting for my touch~?" As he pulled his hand away, his nails ghosted over her chin.
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Melody bit her bottom lip slightly more. She refused to answer for a moment, and secretly attempted to move, yet the stone vines were stronger then she was and tightened around her arms, making her wince a bit. "Masuku. . . Please, don't tease me like this. . . !"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:52 pm

"Ahaha...~" Masuku's smirk grew as he lifted his head. His right eye had turned the same shade as Melody's hair. Running a hand through his now much darker hair, he leaned close and whispered in Melody's ear. "Masuku isn't here right now~"
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Melody saw this, and her eyes widened a bit with worry. "N-nani. . .? W-who are you and what have you done with Masuku. . . ?!"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:33 pm

"What do you think, Melody dear~?" The dark green haired individual chuckled. "One minute Masuku is here, the next, I am~" He held up one finger and twirled it in a circle, the vines slowly tightening around Melody's limbs and chest. "How is this possible, you ask?" Still twirling his finger, his smirk turned into a sadistic grin. "We're the same person... Same as you and all of your other... personalities..."
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next