AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
"What They Don't Know." I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
"What They Don't Know." I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
"What They Don't Know." I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
"What They Don't Know." I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
"What They Don't Know." I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
"What They Don't Know." I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
"What They Don't Know." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
"What They Don't Know." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
"What They Don't Know." I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

"What They Don't Know."

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"What They Don't Know." Empty "What They Don't Know."

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:59 am

Melody glanced at her sister as they both walked down the sidewalk as the Night made it's way to the sky, slowing mixing with the bluish colors of Sunrise, painting the sky with a beautiful light blue, and also with a darkening blue. She stared up at the sky for a moment, the colors reflecting off her eyes, creating an illusion of three shaded blue colors. She stared off for a moment, before glancing towards the red haired girl, and questioned "Zilliybee and Kyuubey. . . They said that they had found a Grief Seed near that arcade that you always go to. Correct?"

Alfred glanced at the two Incubators with their strawberry red and baby blue color schemes as they occasionally switched their gazes onto the soon to be hatching Grief Seed that was lodged onto three wall near the entrance. Luckily, no one was out on the streets to see it, and his cerulean eyes flickered to Zilliybee as she hopped onto Arthur's head, looking down at the British Gentleman and smiling ever so cutesy when her tail curled up like a swirl. "Hey, Zilliybee." He mused. "The thing that's stuck into The wall is called a Grief Seed, right?" He questioned, making Zilliybee soon tilt over and fall purposely into the green-eyed male's arms in her playful way of signing that she wanted to be held. Zilliybee turned her head to Alfred, and nodded her head. "Hai! This Grief Seed is on the very verge of hatching into a Witch. And, if I'm right, into a Witch of, what you humans call, Christianized religions. Am I right, Big Brother?" Kyuubey looked up at the two, sitting besides the American as he nodded his head. "You are right, Zilliybee. A Christian Witch, though. . . I haven't heard of such a Witch before. So this will be interesting to watch." Zilliybee nodded her head, her tail soon swaying lazily out of Arthur's arms, and she looked off into the distance for a familiar pair of Mahou Shoujo's. "Let's hope that Melody-San and Nina-San get here soon~!"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

"What They Don't Know." Empty Re: "What They Don't Know."

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:04 am

"Yup~! *She was focused on doing something on her phone and soon had hacked into a security camera in the building that was zeroed in on the Grief Seed. "I'm friggin' amazing." She mused, showing Melody the grief seed about to hatch. Something her incubator said earlier was bugging her but, she shrugged it off like it was nothing. She looked back at the path they were taking. "Here we are." She mused once more and noticed the two incubators with Alfred and Arthur. The girl raised an eyebrow a bit, looking to Melody.

Arthur soon saw two shadows cast the doorway, he registered these shadows on Nina and Melody. The two girls that he and Alfred came to like over the years they knew them, Nina hadn't looked up from her phone which was typical for a hacker like her and Melody had a hard stare on her face.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:14 am

Melody looked at the American and Englishman for a moment, her eyes going cold for a moment as she approached them. "What do you two think you are doing here? It's dangerous for you two to be here. Now get out of here and let us take care of this." She said with a slightly heartless tone in her voice, Zilliybee's ears folded against her body with a slightly intimidated manner, and she commented "It isn't their fault, Melody-San! Big Brother and I told them that the Grief Seed needed to be watched over or else people will end up walking into the Witch's barrier and won't come out!" "And it was a good thing they did, too. The Grief Seed is going to hatch any second now." Melody looked at the Incubators for a moment, before she narrowed her eyes and soon turned her back to the Englishmen and blue Incubator. "Tch. . ." She said simply, before the world around them started to go out of shape. Everything felt unusual at that point and the atmosphere was completely nothing but distortion. "You two Incubators are going to make sure those two don't leave their place while Nina and I take care of the Witch. . ." She muttered, soon Kyuubey nodded his head and everything went white for a moment. Shortly the light died down, but the area had changed. It looked like an exact church of "God." The small statue of him was there, yet. . . An uneasy feeling came off from the area.

Alfred looked over at Nina, and furrowed his eyebrows a bit. Nina and Melody changed since they had found out about them being Mahou Shoujo's. . . Melody was much more colder, and made problems with things that involved their business big situations. Hell, Nina always seemed to be busy focused on her phone being the hacker she was and never looked at the two correctly anymore. What was so wrong about them finding out that they were Magical Girls? He wondered to himself, before shuddering a bit at the uneasiness of the Witch's barrier and room.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:23 am

Nina flipped her phone closed and looked around, she took a single step back noticing how the area looked similar to her father's old church she shook her head and got it together. She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Calm down, Alfred... It won't do any good to get scared over this..." He voice was cool, she pulled her hood down and threw her phone to Zilliybee who easily caught it and let Alfred hold it for the flame demi goddess.

Arthur was uneffected by this although he looked around the room once, before bringing his focus back to Nina and Melody. They knew about them being Magical Girls, which he found rather interesting but the girls were never the same... He didn't know why but, he really couldn't question it.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:45 am

Melody went silent for a moment, before Zilliybee looked at the two countries for a second, and soon hopped out of Arthur's grasp, and leaped like a bunny in place to get the males' attention. "Let's hide somewhere, quick! Before the Witch sees us!" Alfred looked over at Zilliybee and so did Kyuubey, before they watched the innocent creature scamper off to hide behind a large, marble pillar and the trio following after her, leaving Melody and Nina to stand alone in the very large, thin aisle. Melody kept her cold, hard stare and soon a large, blinding light emit in front of the table at the very center of the room, which died down quickly and revealed the Witch. She looked almost human. . . But wasn't. [ http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/226/d/b/Anime_Witch_by_saphire_soul_17.jpg ] 'What an inappropriate form for a Witch. . .' Melody thought, snarling inaudibly at the Witch who's eyes were soullessness and empty. The Witch stared at the two girls, all silent, before Melody held out her Soul Gem, and flashed into her Mahou Shoujo form and took a step forward, before the Witch gave a smirk and a soft voice echoed from the walls.

God had died for your sins, yet you plan to kill a minion and servant of God. . . ? You're Satanist and must die!!!

"Please. . . I don't believe in this so believed God. . . Nothing more then a simply made up being, if you ask me." Melody hissed a bit, before her Shadow began to crawl along her body, and took the form of her usual Walther PPK/S.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:51 am

Nina merely appeared in her Mahou Shoujo form. She stood silent as she shot a sideways glance to the witch. "If I were younger and still under my father's roof I would of burned you at the stake." She began emotionlessly. "Then again, if I were this age and you called me a satanist. I still would've burned you at the stake, speaking of which..." She finished as her fingers ignited in flames. "Let's get this over with." She muttered.

Kyubey stood where he was behind the pillar hearing exactly what the female had said and merely sighed. "Oh that's right... Nialia was once a preacher's daughter..." He muttered, Arthur looked at Kyubey form a minute before peering out only slightly from behind the pillar.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:03 am

Melody nodded her head in agreement, seconding her sister's statement. The Witch took one small step back before Melody stared at her with sharp, merciless ice eyes. She aimed the gun at the Witch and the oddly dressed creature threw sharp edged crosses at the girls, before Melody pulled the trigger quickly and rapidly, shooting out many bullets that shot right through the /pathetic/ items and broke them into many wooden pieces, sending out dust and a small amount of smoke. The Witch gave a disapproval of a snarl, and Melody had simply thought I only believe in a true God. . . And she is Goddess Madoka Kaname. . . as she stared at the Witch that charged at them. 'I believe that the amulet at the center of her chest is the key to our victory. . .'

Like Arthur, Alfred peeked out to see how things were going. So far was good, he believed. This had been his first time seeing the girls fight a Witch in action, instead of coming out from the action with injuries. His strand of hair leaned off the top of his head for a moment, before his bright blue eyes went to the two girls, Zilliybee sitting besides her brother and nodding her head at his statement.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:12 am

Nina eyes gleamed a dark red as she spun once, her spear destroying all the crosses thrown at her, her actions began precise she allowed her spear to part in several chain links. The spear shuddered slightly as it felt Nina's flames going into it. Her expression was hard and she was silent, for once...As the witch charged at them, Nina threw the spear into the air and surrounded to witch with a flame chain like cage. However, the flames soon broke apart causing Nina to blink once at that. She however shook her head and focused more on her physical attack more than her elemental.

Arthur was a bit surprised when Nina's flames simply fizzled out. Kyubey stood where he was, his tail flicking to the side as he merely watched the battle. Arthur mentally sighed although the battle was going in Nina and Melody's favor, which was all in all good.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:24 am

Melody took this opportunity to lunge at the Witch, her gun breaking down into pieces and taking a more thin, sharp edged weapon-like form and she slashed at the Witch with it, causing other Shadows to come out from the benches around them and constrict at the Witch's body, holding her in place for a moment before they suddenly dissolved and shriveled up. Melody blinked a bit but just stayed focus, soon She was the one being sliced at with the crosses again, but she had managed to make sharp turns and spins to avoid have cut skin.

Alfred was surprised to how the girls were always ready and expert at this. Honestly he didn't think that the girls were so prepared and strategic in these types of things. Zilliybee's tail flicked and she continued to peek her head out. Alfred tensed up a bit when the Witch had gone from Melody to Nina, using only her sharp crosses and sometimes using some type of small, blinding balls of lights to explode and paralyze the girl for a moment.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:46 am

Nina held her forearm to her face and narrowed her eyes as she tapped into her black flames only slightly, soon she had pulled hr chains around the witch and her eyes flashed a golden color as she tightened them around the witch. She wasn't precise in her actions and was going only on instinct. But that's what got her through most of the day... She shook her head and soon pulled the chains back causing the witch to spin in place as she threw the spear head at her.

Arthur kept his eye out and made sure e didn't leave the action for a minute, the witch seemed to move off of Melody and onto the flaming haired girl, and he sensed the male besides him tense up a bit at it but merely kept his eyes hard and undetectable.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:47 am

The Witch felt a wave of dizziness come over her for a moment, and soon noticed the spearhead, before she could react the spear sliced her head clean off, blood squirted out and the body collapsed down seconds later. Melody stared at the body for a moment, before noticing something. 'Wait. . . Something's wrong. . .' She thought, and soon a blinding light had appeared in the corner of the room. . .

It was behind the two countries and Incubators.

Alfred blinked a bit and saw light from behind him. His cerulean eyes blinked and soon a sharp object had been placed at the center of his neck, where the main bloodstream lay. The Witch had managed to cheat death, and was now holding both the American and Englishman as hostages against the Mahou Shoujo's. Alfred's eyes widened and he froze in place, more then likely to be terrified at this point. And he thought that playing Horror games like "Dead Space" were scary. Melody looked back and saw that the Witch held its sharp crosses at their necks. Melody's eyes widened and at this point something clicked in her. Suddenly, only dust was left in her place and she was now running towards the Witch as the Incubators managed to slip to somewhere else much safer. Melody's Shadow had wrapped around her arm and other Shadows loomed over her body, before all lunged over to the Witch. The Shadows soon zipped past Alfred and Arthur, and wrapped around the Witch's arms and legs, tightening around the limbs and yanking them, causing the oddly dressed Witch to not only drop her crosses but also let go of America and England, her arms and legs pulled away from one another and Melody jumped over the trio. Hitting the floor expertly, she turned to look back at the Witch, her bangs shadowing her face halfway, and she threatened "If anyone touches the people I care about like that. . . I will murder you. . ." Soon, Melody placed her hands onto the Witch's shoulders, where the tips of the Shadows. She then tightened her grip on her within seconds, and ripped off the creature's arms, the Shadows at the God believing being's legs following their Mistress' moves. Limbs were ripped apart, blood dripped and squirted out from the exposed muscle and bones, and painful screaming so rang out within the area, blood staining the Mahou Shoujo's outfit, and she left the now helpless Witch to her sister.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 am

Nina took a step forward black flames bouncing off her figure. "You just made the biggest mistake of your short, miserable life satan's spawn...." Nina muttered as she raised her spear and spin it how Maka would spin the scythe. Soon she had impaled the witch straight on, hitting the amulet and soon shattering it, after she had done this Nina had pulled the spear out of the broken amulet and spun it once more as flames engulfed the remaining piece of amulet and dropped them into Nina's hand, with black flames leaking from her fingertips, Nina had crushed it and burned the small string with held it.

Arthur hadn't seen this side of Nina before and to tell the truth, he didn't like it. It was not the Nina that hung out around them with Melody... But he shook his head and turned his attention to the female with violet hair. His forrest eyes gleaming just a little as he watched her.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 am

Melody watched as Nina took down what remained of the Witch, silence broke through the screaming and that was all that remained as Witch's power. Soon, Melody's body looked almost shadowed completely as her Shadow became one large, silhouette. The large silhouette then went to the Witch's body, and became to tear it apart, taking what parts of the body that it could and blood flew from the limbs and torn muscles that flew across the room. Melody then snapped her fingers and the Shadow stopped abruptly, holding the Witch that had everything past it's waist removed. She stepped up to the bleeding figure and looked down on it, her feet barely pointing towards the head. "Just to end this unneeded fight and you pitiful existence. . . I am going to crush your skull in half with my foot. . ." Melody said, her tone almost seeming to have changed and she placed one foot onto the Witch's face, breaking it's nose with the surface of her boot and within seconds, the sound of the Witch's head being smashed in like shattering glass echoed in the room, the brain now being squished and blood only staining the violet-haired girl's clothing even more. Alfred's eyes widened as a new nature to the girl's came out, and the fact that Melody had done something so. . . Murderous. Along with Nina's merciless new style of fighting with Fire. He didn't think that the girls' had such violet and dark natures to themselves. "You just made the biggest mistake of your short, miserable life satan's spawn...." "If anyone touches the people I care about like that. . . I will murder you. . ." Was Arthur and himself that important to the girls? Nonetheless shock had filled him to the very core. Along with a disgusted reaction from all of the blood and gore that he had witnessed before his very eyes. For once, the American went quiet and soon looked around as everything went fading in and out, and they were now standing outside of the arcade. Everything was normal but now it was Nightfall. Melody, who had been staying quiet since she ended the Witch, only continued to look mysterious and almost different. Her bangs were shadowing almost her entire face and that straight face still stayed in it's place on her facial features. The Witch's body had faded away into nothing but all of the blood had stayed. Melody soon moved her foot back, and bent down and picked up the Grief Seed it left behind, the tip simply coated and painted with the bright red color. Melody stared at it and saw the cross symbol that symbolized the Christian Witch. Melody gave a quiet "tch" sound, and flashed out of her Mahou Shoujo form, before tossing it over to her sister without another reaction.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 am

Nina caught it and looked at it with one eye shadowed. She merely pocketed the seed as she flashed out of Mahou Shoujo form. Soon she grabbed her cell phone and pocketed that as well. "...I suppose we'll see you guys tomorrow..." With that the female just ran out, snapping as wheels suddenly sped her up as she rode down the street on a skate board. She didn't wanna stick around after her little display and had to calm down a bit. "Ah... I know where to go..." Kyubey watched Nina ride off and soon saw Vanilee step out of the shadows, her dark blue eyes gleaming brightly. "Hmhm~ Seems Nialia's a bit... distressed about this witch...~" However, she soon disappeared without any other words. Arthur rolled his eyes at the incubator which just disappeared quite randomly. He gave a side-look to Melody, concern swimming throughout his eyes as he wanted to speak but didn't...
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:05 am

Melody continued to remain silent, and Zilliybee soon approached Melody, with wide, concerned and slightly scared eyes. ". . . . . Melody-San. . . . ?" The small Incubator spoke out, making Melody look down on her, her bangs flying off her face and to the sides for a moment, revealing a blood stain from the Witch on her cheek. Her eyes looked like pools of the ocean being mirrored and darkened with cold colors. She stared at Zilliybee for a moment, before giving a very light and soft frown. She went down on her knees and picked up Zilliybee, placing her in her arms and answering. "I'm OK, Zilliybee. . . You do not have to worry. . . " Zilliybee just stared up at her, before nodding her head slowly. Melody then gave a sideways glance at the two countries still near her, looking at them from the corner of her eyes. After the way she had lost control over herself like that, she couldn't possibly look completely at the two now. . . ."I. . ." She started, before finally breaking her gaze from meeting Arthur's emerald eyes for a moment, and staring out into the cold and dark distance. "I apologize to you both for having to not only get involved with the battle, but having to witness what Nina and I had done. . . We had not expected the Witch to go after you two, so. . . A different persona had come over us. . ." She went silent for a moment, before her hard stare returned, and her eyes stayed dull and looked almost glazed over. "This is exactly why we had kept our Witch hunting and Mahou Shoujo being away for you two. . . Our business of this did not have to get you two involved, and it was very dangerous. . . This is what a Mahou Shoujo must go into. These Witches will put beings like Nina and I onto the verge where we could possibly die, almost as you two did. We cannot afford to let you two get involved in this any longer, which is why. . . ." Melody held onto Zilliybee just barely tighter, and the small Incubator nuzzled against Melody's chest gently, before the girl spun on the back of her heels, and her hair flew around her like a amethyst current, and she declared coldly "Which is why I do not wish to see any of you from this point. You must stay away from Nina and I and never speak to us at this point. We are not going to risk losing you two or anyone because of Witches, Copiers, Nightmare Creatures, and Witch's minions. . . Things like this must be left to the ones that fight along the sidelines. . . Things like this, must be left to a Magical Girl. . . You two aren't getting involved nor becoming apart of this. Do you understand me?" America's eyes widened, and he turned his head to Melody. "That's insane! What if you two get hurt, or even--" "Enough. I am not hearing it. If we get hurt, then we can simply ask Kyuubey and Zilliybee to get back up. It isn't just us that watch over this place for creatures like that." "But--" "I said enough." America stared at Melody for a moment, and the girl commented "I am going after Nina. This will be the last time that we speak. We still have to continue patrolling the area for anything else. . . Both of you go home and forget that any of this had happened. . ." With that, Melody turned her attention away from the Britain and American, and began walking down the road, walking into the darkened streets and after her sister, being able to pick up traces of her presence and following her blood scent.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 am

Nina continued her high speed chase as she kept her expression hard soon she hit a small rock and was sent tumbling off the board. "God damn it!" She snarled as she curled her hand into a fist. "...Calm down Ni..." She murmured to herself as she set her Soul Perception up, she hadn't picked up anything just yet and looked back at the arcade where she left abruptly. She shook her head and stood up a small scratch along her face as she kicked the board into her hands and began heading back to base, her perception high as Vanilee hopped onto her head and closed her navy eyes.
Arthur was silent as he combed his fingers through his hair and sighed slightly. How could he forget something like this... He wasn't even given the chance to just say something. He frowned lightly as he crossed his arms. he wasn't all that tired either.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:26 am

Melody continued to walk down the streets in silence, her bangs occasionally blowing onto her face and the small Incubator looked up at her, before her eyes widened a bit, as she made out small, thin lines of red colors brimming the ends of the girl's eyes. Red Tears. Melody kept silent and a lump was slowly forming in her throat. If she hadn't changed, then she would have just ran down the block and cried as much as she could behind a building, but, this new her only silently cried, screaming deep inside of herself. Melody saw how her own eyesight was blurring up and soon shook her head, making her Tears forcefully fly off the sides of her face and she held Zilliybee in one arm for a moment, as she used her now free forearm to wipe her tears away quickly, and soon noticed Nina not very far from her, and walked a bit faster to catch up to her sister.

America went quiet for a moment, before gritting his teeth and growling a bit "Dammit. . . ! She can't do this. !" Soon, Alfred broke into a run and went down the street that Melody and Nina left down, planning to follow the girls in completely secrecy.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:31 am

Nina exhaled a bit before holding her hand up as a black flame engulfed it she focused her energy and it slowly become it normal flame she possessed once more. She sighed, then felt Melody's soul right besides her. "Yo. We should do a recon of the area, that way and that way, meet back here and head back to HQ. Also using telepathy if we found something..." She stated in a tone which showed she knew exactly what she was doing /SHES SETTING Up A PLOT HOLE~! //shot/ She then pulled her little sister into a hug as she knew what had been said and knew she was crying. "Don't worry... It'll be... alright...~"

Arthur had followed after Alfred as well, he wasn't gonna back down on this since he couldn't leave them now. Not after that little display. He cared about them, especially Melody...He knew how she got when she something strong and hurtful, but eventually it got her a bit depressed afterward...
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:50 am

Alfred soon hid behind a nearby building, and peeked out from it just barely so that he could see what was going on with the two that had left the personified countries at the arcade. His bright blue eyes were shadowed from the Nightfall and the Moon only shined down on the streets and the buildings were making shadows around the area, blocking the Moonshine in some areas. He listened in carefully and soon heard what Nina had to say, focusing completely on the two girls in the roads.

Melody let Zilliybee soon slip from her grasp and her sister embrace her. The Elementress still stayed quiet until another set of tears came in and they rapidly fell along her cheeks. She then held onto her sister and silently cried onto her sister's shoulder, her body quivering at some point and she clenched onto Nina's jacket a bit. "I-i. . ." She said, her voice sounding almost choked out and fading in and out as she tried to fight back the tears. "I didn't want to have to say the things that I did back there. . . ! But I didn't have a choice. . ! I didn't want to be so cold, and merciless to Arthur and Alfred, but I just couldn't bring myself to stop the words that came out of my voice! It was going to have to be said sooner or later, right? I. . . I didn't want them to keep staying around us, when they knew that we were Mahou Shoujo's. . . And. . . When in a few weeks. . . Horrible creatures will be born. . ." And will try to destroy this planet. . . ! She cried, and said the last part though telepathy since she couldn't bare to make the words emit from her throat. "Nina. . . Before. . . I've seen what has happened. If we were to keep them around, while they knew who we were. . . They. . . They would have. . . !" With that, Melody just shut up. She shut her eyes tightly and and didn't let Nina go. She hated having to let out such hurtful things like this to Nina, or even showing her colors for a moment to her when she fell depressed and started to cry. . . But, she remembered how Nina had told her before that she had to let it out, and that she would always let her cry on her shoulder. . . And she would never disobey her sister.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:59 am

Nina merely stood where she was and her eyes closed, soul perception high and alert as she just squeezed her sister gently. "I know, Mel... It had to be said, you did the right thing... We can't risk it..." She murmured and pulled away just enough to wipe her sister's tears. "Don't worry darling... In the end everything will work out. Promise. And you know i never break a promise." She smiled softly. "Now, c'mon. Don't cry sweetie..." She murmured sweetly. "They had to learn the hard way. No matter how much we care about them...~"

Arthur couldn't help but look to the side for a moment as he listened to Nina and Melody. He wished he could of just gone out and told her it was ok. But he stood where he was, listening to the duo. He looked back at them his eyes soft.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:15 am

Melody stared at her sister as she spoke, and nodded her head silently. "R-right. . . You do keep your promises. . ." She said, and soon wiped away what small tears remained in her eyes with her arm.

Alfred stared at the duo for a moment. He always knew that Nina had a sisterly nature to her when she was around Melody, but he never knew how comforting and sweet she could be when Melody was like this. He gave a bit of a frown as he heard this small conversation go on and thought that Melody was always strong, even if she always did have a straight face on and only showed few emotions. But after seeing this, he now understood that a new side from the two of them would emerge when something would happen, and the other went to each other for comfor.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Nina gave a hearty smile and looked around. "Well its a short walk back to the HQ, wanna patrol once more really quick along the outer paths~?"

Arthur was silent, Nina was suggesting they split up... Well that could only be perfect idea... He merely facepalmed slightly as he looked back at the duo.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Melody looked at her sister with the whites in her eyes being somewhat bloodshot from crying. She nodded her head a bit, and soon Zilliybee hopped upon Nina's head, curling her long, fluffy tail along her neck. "You still have that Grief Seed from the Christian Witch, right, Onee-Chan?" The Neptunia girl asked the Dusk, her hair flowing a bit as wind came by.

Alfred sweatdropped a bit, but nonetheless continued listening in. He then wondered to himself; What exactly were the Grief Seeds worth, anyway?
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Nina gave a curt nod. "Yep. I do." She held the seed out so they could see, she was however quiet as she felt Zilly's tail curl around her neck and the incubator on her head seemingly sleeping. "Incubators are attracted to me-- How would a relationship like that work-- What am I saying--" The joke was pathetic. But Nina liked it.

Arthur raised an eyebrow at what Nina said but already knew the female had a thing for Alfred after he quote en quote, 'saved her' before they knew of what the girls really were. He however knew nothing of how Melody felt.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Melody blinked a bit, before she ended up laughing at her sister's joke. And the unexpected happened. "Well, anything's possible, sis~ That goes for a relationship like that." Soon she gave a small grin, before realizing what instinct had come out of her. She soon looked down at her feet and her face heat up. "A-ah. . . I-i mean. . .-!" She tried to cover up, but thought it was useless at that point.

Alfred blinked a bit, before he ended up smiling just noticeably at the duo and holding back a laugh. He didn't think that Melody would actually behave like that. It was a surprise but nonetheless amused him in a way. His cerulean eyes gleamed a bit in the nightfall setting and he continued to watch the two sisters.

[PAST MEEEEEEEL QAQ //shot]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum