AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.

2 posters

Go down

SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  Empty SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:52 am

Melody just stayed quiet, and soon her bangs concealed her eyes. Yes, she did have a thing for Grant. . . But, whenever this new sexually needy side of him was created, or ever came out, she wanted to stay away from him. . . She didn't understand why. She continued to stay quiet, and stuttered out "I-i don't. . ." and that was all she could really say, long locks landed onto her face and shadowing her face a bit.

Meltacon soon looked at Gracy, his ultramarine eyes staying on her. Melty-kinz, eh. . . I haven't heard that nickname in a while now. . . He thought, before crossing his arms loosely over his chest and soon greeting back. "Greetings, Gracy." Megumi continued to look up at Gracy since she was taller then she was. She stayed quiet before looking at the two for a moment, soon enough, she realized that she had something to do. She tensed up a bit and panicked in her mind for a moment. She then turned to Gracy. "Gracy-Chan! Do you think that, maybe, one day, we can talk about?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  Empty Re: SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.

Post by {~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~} Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:01 am

"Mm, baby, you're a bad liar," the boy told her, leaning in to whisper into her ear. "Don't lie too much, or punishment comes later~" Grant the licked the shell of her ear, his brown bangs flopping into his eyes. The glass barriers around him shone a bit, his golden eyes shining brighter as he moved back to look at her.

The girl looked at Megumi and nodded, smiling. "Of course~" she promised. She looked back at the violet haired boy in front of her, smirking just softly as she bit the corner of her pink bottom lip. "It's nice to see you~"

{~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~}

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.  Empty Re: SOMETHING FOR GRACY AND I DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS.

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 am

talk again*

Melody blushed once more, and soon tensed up once more when he licked the shell of her ear. "Ah. . ." She looked back at Grant from the corner of her eyes. "Grant. . . Stop. ."

Meltacon remained quiet, and commented "I should be saying the same thing, as well. . ." Megumi soon smiled and hugged Gracy for a moment. "Yay~! It was nice to meet you for a while~!" She chimed happily, before she soon transformed back into her bat form and vanished without a trace after saying goodbye.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by {~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~} Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:18 am

"Why stop? You're enjoying every minute if it, babe~" he told her, as if he read her mind. Grant wanted to cut to the chase.

She waved. "Goodbye~" she cooed, then averting her eyes back to Meltacon. "It's been quite a while."

{~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~}

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:33 am

Melody stared at Grant for a moment, before finally turning to face him and had one of those rare, embarrassed looks on her face. "Will you shut up if I admit it then, Grant?! Jeez- Sometimes you can be an imbecile. . . !"

Meltacon nodded his head in agreement, and asked her "Why exactly did Megumi bring me here, Gracy?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by {~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~} Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:59 am

He nodded. "Oh, I'll shut up for now~" he teased her, smirking between locks of his shaggy brown hair.

"Oh, well, my administrator Recieved a Magic Anonymous type thing today, and I must be flirtatious to every member of the opposite sex until I'm kissed. I'd prefer to flirt with the better looking ones, such as yourself, so I asked her to bring me a boy. Not any specifics," she said. "I just got lucky~"

{~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~}

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:24 am

Melody narrowed her eyes a bit and gave a sigh at Grant's behavior. "Fine. . ." She muttered, and placed her hands at her hips. She then leaned towards Grant a bit, and admitted "I admit it! I. . . I'm enjoying it, OK?!"

Meltacon couldn't help but sweatdrop lightly. "So, you asked an 8 year-old Bat Demon child who has no knowledge of the outside world to bring me here, simply because you have been placed under a type of Anonymous Magic?" He asked, raising his eyebrow a bit as his bangs swayed, his hair ruffled slightly and the long strip that was his hair swaying just barely behind him.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by {~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~} Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 am

He chuckled and swiftly kissed her ear. "I already knew, I just wanted you to say it~"

Gracy shrugged and smirked. "Well, yes, I did~ What's the point of having the magic if you don't have a little fun with it~?" She asked him.

{~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~}

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Melody then narrowed her eyes a bit and thought Jeez. . . . Soon, she slipped out of his grasp like thread, her hand barely slipping away from his hand like a type of dance move, and asked him "Now what are you to do at this point, hmm, Grant?"

Meltacon went quiet for a moment. "Hmm. . . You have a bit of a point there." He commented, and soon asked her "Aside from that, do you expect something of me now that I am in your presence?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by {~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~} Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:52 pm

"Anything that will make your sweet voice scream my name, baby~" he told her, licking his lips. He didn't want to act like this, but stupid admin had to request magic muzys.

The honey eyed girl giggled softly and bit her bottom lip. "Nothing at all~" she told him.

{~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~}

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Melody rolled her eyes a bit, and thought 'This Muzy Magic is making him seem more of a perverted idiot then usual. . .' Soon enough, Melody had an idea. She got an idea, and smirked barely. Something she didn't seem to do very often. Soon enough, she stepped back in Grant's arms and ran her small, petite fingers up to the tip of his chin, and asked in a seductive Voice that she never used. "You would like that, wouldn't you, Grant. . .~?"

Meltacon gave a bit of a sigh, and turned on the heel of his foot. "Well, then. You would not exactly mind if I left then, would you?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by {~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~} Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:50 pm

His breath hitched slightly, but he still played her game, nonetheless. "I would /very/ much like that, Melody~" he whispered, looking at her fingers.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Don't leave /yet/, Meltacon..~" she pleaded, looking up into his azure eyes and smirking softly. "The party hasn't begun~"

{~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~}

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:48 am

Melody continued to smirk just barely, and soon purred into his ear. "You dream can become a reality, Grant, dear. . .~ Only, if you want it to be~"

Meltacon looked back at Gracy, and raised his eyebrow a bit. "What do you mean by that, exactly, Gracy?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by {~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~} Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:52 am

"Believe me, /I want it/~" he replied, pecking her lips softly and chastely.

The girl giggled and bit the corner of her lip. "Whatever you want it to mean~"

{~*^ҭђἔ ῥἔᾄʀṩὄᾗ ќἷḋṩ^*~}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down