AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
How I respond to things at some point. . . I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
How I respond to things at some point. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
How I respond to things at some point. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
How I respond to things at some point. . . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
How I respond to things at some point. . . I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
How I respond to things at some point. . . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
How I respond to things at some point. . . I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
How I respond to things at some point. . . I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
How I respond to things at some point. . . I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

How I respond to things at some point. . .

2 posters

Go down

How I respond to things at some point. . . Empty How I respond to things at some point. . .

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Nina: What's up~?

Me: Nothing really.
Aside from wallowing in the fact that I thought I could love another human being again when I really couldn't and feeling a bunch of pressure for high-school next year and nearly punching a wall in 7th period along with crying.
Aside from that, nothing really. ouo

I can still feel it all now. . .~!
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

How I respond to things at some point. . . Empty Re: How I respond to things at some point. . .

Post by PerpetuallyConfused Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Well I think that's a pretty bad ass way to respond to shit!!! XD
When I'm all angry and shit I just keep it all bottled inside until I get so mad I kick someone in the balls just for accidentally brushing their hand on my arm....o.O
Lolz, and I can't even begin to try punching a wall... I'm always to afraid that I'ma hurt mehself......

*HOPESTHISWASHUMOROUSENOUGHTONOTBEINSENSITIVE*

Besides, who needs human beings when you have anime? X3
PerpetuallyConfused
PerpetuallyConfused

Back to top Go down

How I respond to things at some point. . . Empty Re: How I respond to things at some point. . .

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Sadly it didn't do much of anything but confuse me as soon as I read the first comment. ._.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyConfused Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 pm

You mean the bad ass thing?
Lolz
Haven't you ever seen those lame teen movies where the awesome chick is all angry all the time and then the most intense, bad ass part is when she releases her emotions by punching a wall then sobbing?
Okay, that sounded really stupid.......
o.O
PerpetuallyConfused
PerpetuallyConfused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum