AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ Empty ~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~

Post by Ginger Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:33 am

"Long, long ago, people lived in peace with the Spirits. But a Divine Ruler with an Evil heart appeared. He used the power of science to try to take over the world. However, many brave people stood up to fight this ruler and, borrowing the power of the Spirits, the defeated this Evil ruler and sealed his body inside of an Ark. A thousand years later, the Divine Ruler appeared to take his revenge for being imprisoned for so long. Coming back to life and escaping from the Ark, the Divine Ruler took up a very strange form, one never seen before on this world. And then, he tried to destroy the world. However, there carried a Great Hero and a Holy Mother who carried the Souls of the past to defeat him once again. It was a long and fierce battle but they had succeeded in sealing his body inside of the Ark once more. However, as a result of this, the world was badly scarred and the Spirits disappeared from the face of the Earth but something else appeared in their place. Beings called 'Deimos.' Humans and Deimos loathed each other and this led to fierce confrontation. In time, the world was divided into two with humans living in one half and Deimos in the other. Eventually, it became strictly forbidden with Deimos and humans to associate with one another when they are not on the battle field." As GLaDOS reads this passage, she cannot help but to wonder... is this the world she sent Chell back into? Two weeks later, Glitch finds this portal leading to the outside world and, as he goes through it, he realizes there is no way out. GLaDOS and he cores go looking for him and they all find themselves stuck in this world. What happens when these robots seem to fall for one of these two kinds of beings?
~
That is all I remember.

SO.
I WANT GLaDOS, INTELLIGENCE, WHEATLEY, AND... SPACE.
I'M GUESSIN' YOU WANT...
GLITCH, RICK, ANGER, AND FACT, RIGHT~?
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~ Empty Re: ~A Portal Roleplay for Nina and I~

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:52 am

Correct~
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:53 am

WOO.
I shall make the formies~
But there was also a Monster..
Who shall come in later/
Would it be fair if we had two humans and two Deimos~?
o3o
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:02 am

Sounds fair to me~
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:03 am

Okie dokie lokie~! ^^
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:29 am

Human Form:

Name:
Personality:
Special moves:
Elemental ability:
Weapons:
Friends:
Enemies:
Crush:
Bio:
Extras:

Deimos Form:

Name:
Personality:
Species:
Magic:
Elemental ability:
Weapons:
Allies:
Enemies:
Crush:
Bio:
Extras:

~Mine~

Human Form:

Name: Paulette Galli||Tatjana Acrabados
Looks: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/arc-the-lad4/art-008.jpg || http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-16/art/atleod-tatjana-alt.jpg
Personality: Nice, kind, brave, motherly, sweet, caring, hard-headed||Brave, sweet, motherly, caring, kind, can be vicious, dangerous, savage
Special moves: Heat Cyclone, which generates a blistering twister of fire to burn the enemy.||Sigma Storm, a powerful light-based skill.
Elemental ability: Fire||Ice/Water
Weapons: Sling knife||Gun
Friends: Tatjana, your human characters(Possibly.)||Paulette, possibly your human characters.
Enemies: Deimos||Deimos
Crush: Wheatley||Intelligence
Bio: Paulette's Father, Lloyd, was murdered by a Lupine, or wolf-like Deimos by the name of Volk. She eventually finds him, after searching for so long, only to see that he was killed by Drakyr Deimos... Or so she thinks. She finds it best to kill Deimos rather then befriend them. She is secretly terrified of these beings but will do anything to avenge her Father's death.||Tatjana is a former Dilzweld colonel lieutenant as well as a scientist. The Dilzweld army is a type of army now going against everything and everyone, including Deimos AND humans. She was glad to leave the Dilzweld Empire after her boss left her for dead in the forest.
Extras: None really.

Deimos Form:

Name: Delma||Bebedora
Looks: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-14/art/atlt-delma.jpg || http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/46/07/127896.jpg
Personality: Hard-headed, savage, vicious, devious, naturally shy, sweet, caring||Funny, serious, cute, shy, dark, creepy
Species: Orcon||Puppet Master
Magic: Explosion, which is just a fiery blast.||Dark Extreme, an attack that torments the enemy in a prison of dark energy.
Elemental ability: Fire||Darkness
Weapons: metal claws||Her toy bunny
Allies: Bebedora, possibly your group of Deimos.||Delma, maybe your Deimos.
Enemies: Humans||Anyone that says she is their enemy.
Crush: GLaDOS||Space
Bio: Delma has an older brother named Densimo who was murdered by a man named Ganz. After a while, she had found the man who murdered her big brother and murdered him. She will kill anyone who enters her territory unless she knows for sure that its an accident. If they claim it wasn't, then she puts them in the dungeon beneath her Orcon village, Orcoth. When she meets Bebedora, she calls her odd and says it would be better to leave her where they found her. Later on, she becomes a big sister figure to the puppet master.||Bebedora is not a Deimos but a Monster created by the Divine Ruler to destroy the world. Later on, after she meets the Deimos, she secretly tells herself that she would would like to learn how to feel emotions but decides its probably the best to stay the way she is. She can control someone's mind and speaks with a monotone voice.
Extras: None really.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:54 am

Nina, make your goddamn form.
//SHOT
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:51 pm

NINA.
DX
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I SOWWY~! I'm working on it nowww~
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Okie dokie lokie.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Nina.
I swear to le Dragon Gods.
REPLY SOON.
OR I WILL PERSONALLY GO TO YOUR HOUSE.
AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.
//shot
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Human Form:

Name: Sukumi Gorgon || Estelle "Stella" Landeina
Looks: http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/sayonara_zetsubou_sensei_kobushi_abiru_girl_eye_patch_background_41252_1920x1200.jpg || http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ubhYLi9Usps/UDvxm4WDHzI/AAAAAAAAADU/HWbHYUOhxfg/s1600/Your+diary+2.jpg
Personality: Calm, sly, laid-back, understanding, caring || Devious, sly, cunning, calm
Special moves: Storm Inferno, A move that allows Sukumi to create a rather large electric storm. || Sky Frenzy, A move that picks up the winds and air around her, creating a twister.
Elemental ability: Electricity || Air/Wind
Weapons: Katana and a single dagger || Desert Eagle
Friends: Katsuki, your human characters perhaps. || Sukumi, your human characters perhaps.
Enemies: Deimos || Deimos
Crush: Glitch || Adventure/Rick
Bio: Sukumi grew up a rather reserved life until running away she met a boy in the forest who wasn't exactly friendly but got close to her. He led her through the woods and son turned on her but lucky for her she had her father's dagger that she 'borrowed'. It was hard but she finished him off. Later she met Katsuki and at the time she was deeply shy but very sadistic and ran off. || Besides remembering meeting Sukumi, and then re-meeting her, convincing that she WAS friend, NOT foe and befriending her she doesn't remember much.
Extras:
Sukumi is normally seen either sharpening her dagger or sword or just sleeping in a tree sometime.
Katsuki is NORMALLY plotting things as she has a thing for making trouble.

Deimos Form:

Name: Seraphina || Eden
Looks: http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/rozen_maiden_barasuishou_girl_eye_patch_close-up_39834_1600x1200.jpg || http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_Kx6E3QEeTs/TzfLYX3UTsI/AAAAAAAABWg/n4KGPyd30fM/s1600/%5BMazui%5D_Denpa_Onna_to_Seishun_Otoko_-_13v2_%5B99A3821E%5D.mkv_snapshot_17.38_%5B2012.02.12_20.13.59%5D.jpg
Personality: Strange, dark, cruel, unusual(especially if someone tries to remove her eyepatch XD) A little creepy || Robust, calm, weird, think like, Harley Quinn from Batman~
Species: Fallen Angel || Technically she's a Humanized Ghost
Magic: Doom Desire, A move that causes sharp steel bullets to be frenzied at her foes. || Natural Disaster, a nature move that will encase the enemy in a cage of vines
Elemental ability: Metal || Nature
Weapons: Her bare hands, a broadsword || Bow and Arrows
Allies: Eden, you're two demons~ || Seraphina
Enemies: Humans, anyone who she seems is an enemy to her. || Humans
Crush: Anger || Fact
Bio: Seraphina has been called the twin of Eden numerous times, they are a bit close, at least close to enough to know what each other are thinking. While Eden has her flaws, Seraphina watches her back to make sure she doesn't make any foolish mistakes. || Eden is considered most childish, no one really understands what got her this way but she's dark yet very cynical. She tries to make herself appear to be a leader and not a follower~
Extras: Nothing~
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:01 pm

AWESOME.
But you know I was only kidding about the punching thing, right~?
XD
//SHOT
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:03 pm

YES I DOO XD
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:03 pm

WOO~~
SHOULD WE START~?
PLEASE~?
XDDDDD
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:11 pm

yuppo~! could you~? I find it easier to write a reply if someone else starts nowadays--
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:22 pm

OKIE DOKIE LOKIE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anger walked around the place with his 'friends,' GLaDOS, Wheatley, Intelligence, Space, Fact, and Rick. He muttered something under his breath as they all searched for Glitch. "That damned idiot is going to pay for this..." He muttered. He stopped when he saw a light glowing through a locked door knowing that GLaDOS would be able to open it if she wanted to... Only because she was the entire leader of this whole damned place... obviously.
(I CAN'T DO THINGS FOR OTHER PEOPLE YET I'M SORRY. DX)
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:20 pm

GLaDOS looked to the locked door and narrowed her emotionless red eyes. She walked up to it and it unlocked without a problem at her presence. Wheatley watched the door open and unlock at the same time, keeping his place besides GLaDOS.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Anger looked inside the room, as well as Fact and Rick. Once they were all inside, searching around this room, the door shut automatically and wouldn't budge, even for GLaDOS. Rick around and noticed a small door and raised an eyebrow, walking over to it. "What the Hell...?" He muttered. Anger and Fact looked over at him and the small door before noticing a key on a velvet chair.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:44 pm

GLaDOS looked behind her as the door immediately closed behind them, her failed attempt to open it once more led to her moving on forward. She looked around, noticed the key, velvet chair and small door. She picked the key up off the chair and attempted to unlock the door.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Once the door was opened, Rick, Fact, and Anger crawled through, Rick hoping that the others were following behind them.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:27 pm

(Nina... QAQ)
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:32 pm

(Nina, you know what I realized~?)
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:58 pm

(NINA.
QAQ)
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:29 pm

.::Curaré::. wrote:Anger looked inside the room, as well as Fact and Rick. Once they were all inside, searching around this room, the door shut automatically and wouldn't budge, even for GLaDOS. Rick around and noticed a small door and raised an eyebrow, walking over to it. "What the Hell...?" He muttered. Anger and Fact looked over at him and the small door before noticing a key on a velvet chair.

Glados after testing to open the door exhaled a bit, she walked to the chair and picked the key up then looked at the small door, her metallic eyes narrow and thin. Wheatley watched their quote en quote 'boss' open the door with the key.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next