AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT

2 posters

Go down

Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT Empty Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:52 am

Nina jerked back from his touch and shook her head. "Don't t-touch these things..!" The ears perked up as the wolf girl ended up taking two steps back.

Nico looked into her eyes and smirked. "You want a punishment for denying you're beauty, don't you~?"

Last edited by The Phoenix Siblings on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT Empty Re: Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:01 am

[CORRECTION;

MELODY'S BEING STUBBORN AND IS A NEKO. //I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I HAVE BEEN MAKING IT CLICHE BECAUSE FUCK EVERYTHING//]

Meltacon blinked once and stared at Nina for a moment, before smirking lightly. He swiftly and expertly stepped behind Nina and out of her sights, touching the tips of Nina's new wolf ears and teased her "I take it that these are sensitive from the way you're reacting, Nialia, my dear. . .~?"

Melody blushed a dark red color, and a violet cat tail soon peeked out from under her skirt and stood up straight with a bit of surprise, hiding behind her back. The reason for this was because Leeanne's alchemy had backfired on her during earlier training and she believed that the same thing had happened to Nina. With cat ears blending in quiet nicely with her long hair folded against the sides of her head, she scowled Nico a bit even with that embarrassed expression on her face. "Sometimes you can be a p-pervert, Nico-Kun. . .!" She stuttered out, soon crossing her arms over her chest but surely taking a very small step back from the Fire Breather, her royal blue eyes meeting his fierce, burning ones when he had that smirk on his face that obviously spoke mischief.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT Empty Re: Nina's a wolf. Melody's being a stubborn neko. Meltacon's being himself and Nico's flirting. SEEMS LEGIT

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:09 am

(FINE BY ME! XDDDD)

"I take that as a compliment." Nico mused playfully as he allowed his one sharp tooth to be bared. He then looked at the neko ears on her head and advanced toward her till she could back away. "These make you look even more cuter~" He mused brushing his finger against one.

"Yes they a-are...!" She nearly yelped out from that one little interaction. Her wolf tail flicked behind her brushing against his legs slightly as he had been behind her.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:22 am

Melody flinched a bit as he had touched her right cat ear. They twitched a bit in place but continued to stay folded against the side of her head. "D-don't do that. . . !" She then took a complete step back, her tail soon drooping down and brushing against the back of her legs a bit.

Meltacon continued to smirk mischievously. He then leaned closer to Nina's wolf ear and bit down just barely on it, the long strip of his hair swaying behind him and he then leaned back, his fingers barely touching her wolf tail when he was closer to her.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:26 am

Nico got an idea. A mischievous idea as he smirked just barely. "Sensitive l'amour~?" He questioned teasingly as he wrapped an arm around her waist, holding in place as he experimented on something, using his left hand he gently pulled one of her ears.

One of Nina's eyes closed as her face felt warm. The ear he wasn't touching folded down slightly, a sharp sound held deep within her throat. "P-please stop..." Her voice was soft.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:48 am

Melody blinked a bit at first but soon her ears perked up once more and she closed one of her eyes, keeping back any sounds that wanted to come out. "S-stop, N-nico-Kun. . ." She mewled, her Voice going soft like it always did when it came to this. Her tail soon wrapped around her side and barely stood out, until it curved up halfway and stood out from behind her.

Meltacon kept his smirk on his face, and soon bit down onto the other ear in a teasing manner. He pulled at Nina's tail with one hand and played with the other ear with his other hand, trying his little idea out.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 am

Nico stood right in front of her, kissing her forehead then placing a chaste kiss on the tip of her ear. Soon the two were engulfed and flames and faded into nothing. "Ahh... Much more privacy...~" The male said in his usual smooth voice.

Nina pressed her back against his chest as he did this action, her face a bit hotter, her flaming red hair hiding part of her face, Her tail reacted to this by attmepting to pull itself away from his touch.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:06 am

[*TABLE FLIP* HOW COME THE GIRLS HAVE THE BALLS TO TOP KIKU AND ALFRED BUT NOT NICO AND MELTACON?! //SHOT FOR RUINING IT]

Melody looked at Nico, her face red and with one eye closed as her ears continued to stay against the sides of her head with strands landing along her face.

Meltacon, content with this action, soon had Shadows swirl and slither around the two before they were shrouded in a black haze, vanishing without a trace and quickly reappearing at none other then his bedroom and pulling at the left ear once more before whispering into hee ear. "Now, no one shall be able to walk in on us, dear. . .~"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 am

(I DO NOT KNOW. PROBABLY BECAUSE NICO AND MELTACON AREN'T AFRAID TO TURN THE TABLES ONCE MORE //shot)

Nico kept his eyes on her, not wasting any other time they may have already done he moved in and pressed his lips against hers, one arm around her waist at play with her /adorable/ tail. .(NICOS NOT PLAYING TONIGHT BRAH //shot)

Nina looked at the violet haired male through the corner of her eyes, her face a satisfying shade of red, her eyes soft. Her tail flicked to the side and she bit her lower lip slightly
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:28 am

[PFFT
TRUE]

Melody's tail occasionally slipped and swayed out of Nico's grasp. Her eyes met the Fire Breather's for a moment and she saw no use in resisting him, soon returning the kiss and her Neko ears just barely perking up.

Meltacon secretly enjoyed seeing Nina in such a state. He then had the girl turn to face him, tilting her head up and soon having their lips meet in the closed space between them.

[DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT I HAD A CORPSE PARTY LEMON DREAM LAST NIGHT--

//Shot]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:32 am

(ouo)
(....
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT XDDDDD)

Nico smirked lightly at this and tilted her head slightly to get better access, soon he had traced her lower lip, at the same time the tail had been curled around his fingers.

Nina's ears stood in their current position, she had returned the kiss almost immediately and had somewhat melted at his touch. Her bushy tail moving behind her,
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:01 am

[I WAS WAITING FOR THAT REACTION XDDDDD]

Melody soon parted her lies,allowing Nico the access he had desired as her tail curled around Nico's around his fingers under no control. Her ears staying in their current position for a moment.

Meltacon then had Nina tilt her head a bit, and grazed her bottom lip with a slick movement of his tongue, one hand continuing to toy with her tail and the other at her waist.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 am

(GOOD BECAUSE YOU GOT IT)

Nico toyed with her tail gently, his single sharp tooth grazing just barely over her lip as he soon had slid his tongue into the entrance. He kept her in place with his arm

Nina had granted his subtle request and allowing his entrance. Her tail on its own accord had just barely stood where it was as he touched it. Her hair falling behind her shoulder as her ears folded against her head.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Hoping that Nico wouldn't pull at her tail, she moaned softly as the ends of her long hair brushed against the back of her thighs. Letting Nico do whatever he pleased //except for messing around with her ears and tail//

Meltacon's pink appendage soon slid into the entrance and began to 'explore.' Leaving no place untouched with every nook and cranny, his right hand occasionally pulling and playing gently with the girl's ears.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down