AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Kid!Katsueki~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Kid!Katsueki~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Kid!Katsueki~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Kid!Katsueki~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Kid!Katsueki~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Kid!Katsueki~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Kid!Katsueki~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Kid!Katsueki~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Kid!Katsueki~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Kid!Katsueki~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kid!Katsueki~ Empty Kid!Katsueki~

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Kid!Katsueki~ Kidkat11

Spoiler:

"What do you wanna do today, Alex-Chan~?"
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kid!Katsueki~ Empty Re: Kid!Katsueki~

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm sorry but--

JOCUD0EOK'F;,LVRJCFHBVIUKJLDNF8YUDHBG9URHVF8VIHELURFV8FDYIHFKTHRF8YCIBVNCHNJKBVGUDVNFDVUFNJ;VFYFBDC-

"Um. . . I don't really have anything in mind. What about you, Suki? What do you want to do?~" ~Kid!Aleksandra.

[TIME TO GO TO GOOGLE FOR KID!ALEKSANDRA. 8I]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:35 pm

"But but but! I chose yesterday~! Meh. I still can't shake these voices in my head... *thumps her own head lightly* I dunno, maybe just a walk~" ~Kid!Katsueki
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:37 pm

"*Giggles a bit, and smiles softly* I'm sure they'll go away soon. . .~ And, a walk might be nice and will help, maybe.~" ~Kid!Aleksandra
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:36 pm

"Yuppo I'm sure they'll go away soon~! Let's go~!" ~Kid Katsueki

The next day Katsueki was gone, the only people who knew why and where she went, were her mother and father, who swore not to tell anyone...

(Fuck me softly for turning this into a feels thing)
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Aleksandra hadn't told a soul. She believed that maybe if she left to go to her mother and father, then the voices in her head and somewhat strange behavior would change, and she would go back to her old self again. Though. . . She believed, that the old self that Katsueki was, was the person inside of her heart and who she choose to be.

[*Seconds that*]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Years passed before Aleksandra finally learned about where Katsueki was and why. But by that time it had been to late, Katsueki's medications had driven old memories away.... Katsueki was released from the Psych Ward and didn't know ANYTHING about what had once been her or what she had done in her childhood.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 pm

By the time that the Katsueki had been released from the Psych Ward, Aleksandra had already joined the army. She was no longer in the one place that Katsueki and Aleksandra grew up as children in. When Aleksandra had been a child, she always fell asleep in tears and woke up to a wet pillow. The girl would never admit it or show the sadness around others and she always kept hoping, wishing that Katsueki would come back. When it never happened, she went back to being shy and timid, like she used to before she met Katsueki. Her childhood eventually slipped from her grasp and she ended up forgetting about Katsueki, like how she had forgotten about the Polar Bear Witch, only focusing on her work and being sent out to places like Romagna, Venezia and Britannia.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Katsueki had basically escaped from the Psych Ward and has now been living in the Capital. She had become part of a team and had been sent on missions since she was ' a part' of the enemy group. The Anti Spirals. The Head Anti Spiral has wanted her, and has been using all possible ways of getting her. Even going so far as to dragging her out to Orussia once more, she managed to escape with her partner; Yoko Kittnar's help they escaped into an abandoned building, where Yoko began healing all her injuries.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Aleksandra held onto her gun close to her side as Georgette Lemare, another member of her Joint Fighter Wing, flew besides her during Flight Practice. With her Polar Bear ears and tail out, and blowing in the snowy wind, Aleksandra looked over at Georgette, and soon leaned over to her right quickly and did a spin, before aiming the gun at Georgette and soon shooting at her. Georgette had expected this and flew into higher altitude, dodging the amount of bullets and soon Edytha Roßmann came along, soon zooming after Georgette and the two of them going all out. Aleksandra watched them for a moment, her navy blue eyes staying on the duo for a moment before she looked over at a darkened, somewhat destroyed building. She stared at it for a moment before realizing it to be an old medical center in the 1910s. She went silent for a moment and looked around her area, seeing that everyone else seemed to be caught up in Flight Practice. They won't notice that I'm gone for a while. . . R-right. . . ? She thought for a moment, and soon her Polar Bear ears folded against the sides of her head and soon she flew off quickly towards the abandoned building, conveniently, that happened to be the same building Katsueki and Yoko were in.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:30 pm

"That anti spiral gone?" Katsueki asked as she winced and Yoko bit her lip. "Yeah! No problem there~! Just stay still so I can keep healing you, Katsu~!" Katsueki nodded, a large gash in her side could be made out clearly amongst the fabric of her uniform. "Alright! Temporarily healed! Lets get you back to Bachika village now!" Katsueki stood and leaned on Yoko for support. "Let's get into the Multiuniverse mech and get outta here before your wound opens up." Katsueki nodded and looked around. "This place seems... familiar... Oh well..."

Katsueki's Uniform: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2009/253/6/9/Nia_speedpaint_by_Anyarr.png
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Aleksandra soon arrived at the medical center. She glanced around the slightly snow consumed area, and how pitch black it was. She soon felt a wave of energy, yet, it was a bit. . . Different. She blinked a bit, and decided to approach the source of the energy. Her propellers made a soft sound echo just barely in the area, alerting anyone in the area that her presence was there and alive. She held onto her gun with her right hand carefully, her hair flowing after her gently and her thoughts wondering what had been creating the unrecognizable energy. [*Coughcough* Multi-universe mech *Coughcough*]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Katsueki looked around and saw the mech appear, gleaming in the dim light. "Excellent." She closed her eyes and looked up "Anti Spiral's gone, but there's some other presence..." She murmured. Yoko looked at her. "Threat?" Katsueki looked at Yoko. "Lets just focus on the mech. Can it take us back to Bachika?" Yoko nodded. "Wait. The pilot light's blinking... What does that mean?" Katsueki sighed a bit and jumped onto the mech gracefully. "It means it can't go anywhere and needs to cool off." Yoko let out a large breath and sighed. "We wait and hide out here?" Katsueki nodded. "Yup..."
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Aleksandra continued to look about, and soon stopped in front of a pair of doors. It isn't the presence of a Neuroi. . . But it isn't a civilian's presence, either. . . She thought, and wondered what it could have possibly meant. With her Striker Units helping her hover, and her hands clenching onto the gun just a bit more, finally, she used her left hand to push the doors in quickly and flew into the room, aiming the gun, unintentionally at Yoko, with one eye closed and looking through the scope, and demanded, although her Voice had a soft Russian accent and sounded timid, "Who are you?! State your name and business here or else!" [Aleksandra that's sad- You failed completely. XDD]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Yoko was surprised at the sudden intrusion and noticed Katsueki jump down in front of her with her hand outstretched a bright blue light emanating from a circle on her palm. "We're merely girls who are trying to get our mech started to get out of this cold place..." Katsueki said in a smooth tone here eyes gleaming a bit. "We're NOT looking for trouble. Lower your weapon." Yoko quickly jumped into the mech and started charging the machine. With the machine charging she jumped back next to Katsueki and stood besides her with no weapon in her hands.
(Pfft. Oh well XDDD)
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Aleksandra soon blinked a bit but that didn't mean she broke her posture. "I also said state your name, didn't I? Care to explain to me what mech you're talking about?" She continued to hover off the ground due to her Striker Units, before she say Katsueki's eye color. Those eyes. . . They look. . . Almost familiar. . . "As a member of the 502nd Joint Fighter Wing, 'Brave Witches,' you have no right to tell a Flight Lieutenant, and this country's top Flying Ace such a thing. Now, if I were you, I would be getting rid of what that blue light in your hand is, since you don't want to make enemies nor a fight with a Brave Witch of the army."
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Katsueki merely smirked at this. "You can't speak to me like that either, As an Anti Spiral I can have this whole place crumbling to the ground and me and my partner would get out with time to spare. We're part of the team Dai Laggan... Sorry to say, but this blue light only goes away once that weapon is out of my sight... Oh and the mech is right behind me, smart-one" Katsueki flung her hair over her shoulder. "She's Littner. I am Kililia. We are merely here, charging the mech and we'll soon be out of your hair, panda." She grinned lightly, looking at Yoko who nodded.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Aleksandra's eyes then went sharp. "Says the one who's speaking to a member from the army. My Joint Fighter Wing is just outside. . . I could have them all flying in here and putting you both under arrest and help captive if I wanted to. As for your little team, I can't say that I have ever heard of it. Ever since the Neuroi had come to this planet I haven't heard much of anything, except the sound of bullets going off and Witches like myself fighting for their lives and trying to get the enemy out of this planet." She then lowered the gun for a moment, and almost looked upset when she had been called a Panda. "And for your information, I am a Witch with the Polar Bear as my Familiar. And if that's the case, then I assume you wouldn't mind if I stayed here until your machine has been fully charged. . ." Just then, it seemed that the sound of another pair of Striker Units filled the area. Her animal ears soon perked up for a moment, before she heard Nikka calling her name. "Flight Lieutenant Aleksandra! Where are you?! I know you're here, show yourself!" She looked towards the door and soon saw Nikka, Waltrud Krupinski, Shimohara Sadako, and Edytha Roßmann. She stared at them for a moment, before their eyes went to Katsueki and Yoko. "Who are these two?" Waltrud questioned, Shimohara soon flying up and examining the two for a moment. "These two aren't Witches. . ." Meanwhile, Edytha looked over at the mech, and flew silently over to it, inspecting it while Aleksandra sweatdropped. "Ah, well. . . You see. I found these two here when I sensed a strange energy coming from their machinery. ." She explained, before Waltrud soon approached them calmly, and asked them "What are your names, if I can ask?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Katsueki looked at Yoko and grinned lightly as the machine began to softly hum. "We can only tell you our surnames. Littner." She pointed to Yoko and looked back at Waltrud. "I'm Kililia..." Katsueki looked back at Yoko and frowned seeing that look in her eyes. "Oh... You gotta be kidding me, Littner....!" Yoko shook her head. "Another found its way here. You take care of it by the time you get back, this thing'll be ready to go back to Bachika in no time~!" Katsueki nodded and sighed a bit. "Yeah. I can get to it if I am allowed to leave these... Witches~" She grinned.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Edytha then looked over at Katsueki, and narrowed her eyes at her. Shortly after Waltrud raised her eyebrow and Shimohara looked back outside, a loud siren going off. Shimohara's ears soon perked up and Aleksandra blinked her eyes a bit. Neuroi. . . ! She thought, before Waltrud and Edytha soon told everyone to get outside, and Waltrud looked back at the two girls. "Both of you, please stay here until we get rid of an enemy of ours." She stated simply, Aleksandra and Shimohara already flying out of the building and taking their place in the air, the other members already flying after the Neuroi that took the form of a Ho229 (Go229). Waltrud soon zoomed out of the building, followed by Edytha. Though, Edytha looked back at the two girls for a moment, before looking back ahead and flying after Waltrud. All the girls soon took their guns and began shooting at the Neuroi one by one, taking formation as Edytha commanded them to.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:09 pm

As they left Katsueki turned to Yoko. "Protective shield on you and the mech and I'll be back after dealing with that Anti-Spiral." Yoko nodded. "Aye aye, Suki!" She jumped off and put her charms on the mech and herself. Katsueki ran off and kept the shield on herself as he hand glowed a she came closer to the Anti Spiral. "I gotta find this thing before those girls get back." She muttered and looked around, she picked up the energy signal and grinned a bit. She ran off into the woods and held her hand up revealing another creature she lowered her hand and exhaled a bit as she felt the presence of the anti-spiral and of her gash slowly opening. She raised her hand and the blue light surrounded her hand as it took the form of a magnum.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Aleksandra was the first to approach the Neuroi, flying directly at it. She held up her gun and aimed at it before pulling the trigger. The gun shot out exactly 25 bullets and each hit the Neuroi's lower body, breaking through one of the barrier surfaces yet it generated quickly. Soon Shimohara flew past Aleksandra and spun past the Neuroi in a 720 degree spin and turned 180 degrees upside down. With her Striker Units higher above her head, she took her gun and aimed at the Neuroi, nonetheless being upside down and began to shoot at the Neuroi with Gundula Rall and Georgette Lemare.

Last edited by The Shadow Controllers. on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Katsueki held her gun up and watched the anti spiral pick up multiple things at the same time and flung them toward her she dodged and pulled the trigger to her gun and bullet flew out of them as she grinned lightly, the bullet created smoke which picked up around their area. Nina narrowed her eyes and she growled seeing the anti-apiral still standing.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Aleksandra soon flew past Shimohara, Gundula and Georgette, acceleration going high in her Striker Units as she transmitted more of her Magic power. The Neuroi soon began to focus on her and charged up its beam, shooting in her direction yet she had done a left twist maneuver, appearing as though she had disappeared when really she had gone below the Neuroi. Looking up at the Neuroi, she held the gun close and had her left eye looking through the scope, and charged at the Neuroi. One after another bullets were flying out from the gun in the Witch's hands and she had broken through the barrier surfaces of the Neuroi, revealing it's core. She hadn't stopped flying towards it and brought up a type of magic barrier, though it only appeared to be as one and she had crashed inside of the Neuroi body, soon flying straight out of the enemy on the other side the core had been destroyed and the enemy imploded, the Joint Fighter Wing flying up to her and giving her compliments as what was the Neuroi had soon rained down on the area, like white, sparkling snow. "It's so beautiful this way. . ." Shimohara said, before Waltrud commented "In this form, yes." Aleksandra soon nodded her head in agreement, and began to make her way back to the medical center, wondering if anything had happened to Yoko and Katsueki during the battle.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Yoko felt them begin to return and blinked a bit. 'C'mon Katsueki...' She thought as she continued the mech charging. She grinned once it beeped three times. "Fully charged, we're out of here as soon as she gets back~!" She said happily as she jumped off the mech, she crossed her arms loosely as she looked up at the mech, seeing it begin to move slightly then finally fall into place so its passengers could get on.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next