AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Kid!Katsueki~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Kid!Katsueki~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Kid!Katsueki~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Kid!Katsueki~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Kid!Katsueki~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Kid!Katsueki~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Kid!Katsueki~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Kid!Katsueki~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Kid!Katsueki~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Kid!Katsueki~

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kid!Katsueki~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid!Katsueki~

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Aleksandra soon entered the room that Yoko was in, seeing that their machinery was now fully charged and glanced around the room. "Where is Killia?" She questioned, her Polar Bear ears sticking up as she was soon followed by Edytha and Waltrud. Her Polar Bear tail was just barely sticking out from her deep blue skirt, hovering off the ground and giving off a bit of wind in a few directions.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Yoko merely looked at them. "She's taking care of an errand that we came for..." She stated as she looked back behind her expecting Katsueki to be here soon. However, no such luck. "Oh by the way, we don't exactly need babysitters..." Katsueki at that time appeared in front of Yoko, holding her side. "Ah damn it! You're wound opened up again...!" Katsueki shook her head. "Worry about it when we get back to Bachika..." Yoko stood her ground but nodded. "Got it, Kililia..."
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Waltrud soon stepped up. "As much as we don't know about you two, we cannot have you just leave like that. One of you are injured, and as it is your wound will be infected and you will end up immobile. Please, allow us to take you back to our base and your machinery. Our base is a better environment then being out here in the cold, and with you being like that." Waltrud suggested, a mature and helpful side of her coming out. Edytha and Aleksandra soon looked at one another, followed by Shimohara and Georgette nodding their heads in agreement with Waltrud.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm

"As much as I'd appreciate it. I have to get back to Bachika right away to report. Then I have to head to The Capital. Littner, can temporarily heal me once more. I appreciate your offer, but you have your jobs to do and we have ours." Yoko jumped down next to her. "Plus, an anti-spiral made this wound, it can't be healed by any means you may provide it with." Yoko mused. "And please our mech doesn't like being called machinery." As Katsueki said this the machine gave a low hum as if agreeing with her. "We call the Mech, normally 623." Yoko looked at Katsueki's side. /PLOT DEVICE/ The mech soon dropped to the ground and went dark inside. Katsueki didn't turn around. "Please tell me 623 did NOT just collapse, Littner...." Yoko grinned like an idiot and nodded. "623 didn't just collapse." Katsueki pointed behind her. "Status report, I want it soon..." Voices came back in her head, 'You'll never remember anything~!!!' 'You crazy anti-spiral!!! You're gonna die soon~!!' Katsueki held her head, Yoko looked back at her, then at the group. "....She has Shizophrenia."
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Aleksandra and the others soon looked towards Katsueki. Schizophrenia. . . ? She thought, before remembering clearly. Isn't that where someone has voices in their minds. . .? Waltrud remained silent for a moment, and commented "There isn't anything a Witch can't do." Shimohara's ears soon perked up for a moment before one bent to the side, and the other twitched. "Schizophrenia, huh? Hmm. . . Maybe Hoshizora knows something that can help with that for a while. C'mon, come on back to our base with us we aren't gonna kill ya or anything~"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:17 pm

"I've been dealing with this for 12 years. I can continue dealing with it as well, by myself..." Katsueki said through grit teeth, 12 years being the number of years she's been gone. "Maybe we should go with them, I can heal you better in their base, probably. It won't just be temporary it'll be a permanent heal." Yoko grinned. Yoko then turned to them, "We'll follow you, I'm gonna get this 623 turned back on, we'll be right behind ya." Yoko ran into the mech and started charging blue light into it til lit said it was ok to just be mobile. Katsueki narrowed her eyes. "....Like Littner said.... We'll be... right behind you..."
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Waltrud soon nodded her head, and smiled sincerely. "I'm glad that you decided to take up on my offer. If you both stay out here too long you'll get frostbite." "Maybe worse, it depends~" Shimohara commented, making Georgette whack her upside the head. "Don't joke around like that!" The others laughed while Aleksandra remained silent. They all then left the building yet Edytha and Aleksandra stayed outside the doors. "Aleksandra. I'm expecting you to stay here and watch for the two when they come out. I don't trust those two. . . And neither should you." Edytha declared, making Aleksandra nod her head and Edytha soon flew off with the rest of the Joint Fighter Wing. Aleksandra watched them leave, before flying away from the door just barely, and thought to herself.

Voices in their head. . .

Why does that line seem so familiar to me. . . ?
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Katsueki turned to Yoko as the machine stood up on mechanical legs. "If we're late getting back to the Capital I'm taking the blame for this injury..." She stepped inside the machine and crossed her arms, "Frostbite, maybe worse.... the cold is nothing for me... I lived in that place for 3 years before being released and that was colder than it is here..." Yoko looked at her as she snapped and the machine appeared outside. Katsueki was hidden in darkness, "Just pilot this thing quickly, I'll stay right here.... And, Yoko...?" Katsueki said. Yoko looked back at her. "Yes, Katsu...?" Katsueki narrowed her eyes as they were shadowed. "Don't let your trust go to far and don't let your guard down... You heal me, fix the machine then we're out of there...."
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2