AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~"

Go down

Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" Empty Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~"

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 am

Goddess Melodilia Neptunia: "I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~" Goddes10

Allow me to explain how this happened and why this is here. [Let me tell you that I made her eyes so pretty because I was messing around with "grain merge" mode. XD]

The black colors, obviously, represent how she controls the Darkness and Shadows, and she has 6 gems around her chest and below her collarbone resembles the close friends and people she had; That goes for the male Killer Five but they are in the same gem as the female Killer Five, the sixth gem resembles Seiuchi Masuku, which is close to her center gem but to the right. Also, inside of her dress is a large amount of despair and sadness from her past and how she had reversed the timeline so many times, carrying on that pain and suffering so that she could protect everyone, that includes how she made her Wish to go back and save her family along with the Killer Five and try to stop the destruction and chaos that the world's most powerful Witch and Nightmare Creature would cast down onto Earth. [Allow me to add in that she's wearing one of Leeanne's cute little ribbons~] But she had managed to overcome all of that and finally entered the light, her fantasy and dreams of bliss and serenity. Which is the one and only way for her to become a Goddess. She must let go of her past. The pain and the suffering. And just let the hope and love take over her very being. And that way, she can protect everyone in the afterlife. Along side with Goddess Madoka Kaname. ouo

In the end, she managed to smile down on her friends, and like in the title of the topic, she had said those few words that were a promise to be kept.

"I will be watching you from the Shadows, always. . .~"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down