AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia.

2 posters

Go down

The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. Empty The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia.

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:10 am

When all was done, her friends had all turned and fallen into the hands of Death and their existence had faded away, she had felt the cracked pieces of her own sanity slowly falling off one by one as she watched Leeanne Lory become none other then an Elemental Goddess, next to her sister, Nialia Jane Grace Dusk, reversing what wrongs had been done with fire, magic and alchemy, only to have their own, larger Soul Gems corrupted. Madoka then appeared before them and had reset the timeline herself. Many months later, the familiar violet-haired girl, now with her original, ebony hair, looked back at the scarlet Incubator, who flicked his tail and soon landed onto her shoulder. She walked deeper within the city and came across what seemed like monks only in complete bleach. The girl stared at the many creatures that surrounded her, before she gave a light smirk. Large, distorted and oddly created wings sprouted out from her back in a amethyst light of energy, sprouting out completely as her hair flew around her, keeping a straight posture, and soon chiming as her eyes turned into multiple colors of Blood Red and Ice Blue. . .

"In the end. . . We're all mad here. . . Whether we want to be or not. . . . Heeheehee. . . ~!~!~"

The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. Killer10

[Think what you want, but in the end this will be the faith of Melody Neptunia. ouo ]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. Empty Re: The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia.

Post by Ginger Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:11 am

[I just died...

But Rena is going to have a fate just as equally full of Feels.

ouo]
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia. Empty Re: The End Of Killer Five!Melodilia Neptunia.

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:12 pm

[....

What?]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down