AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~

2 posters

Go down

Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ Empty Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:27 pm

NOBODY CAN JOIN EXCEPT MELODY IT IS LAW. ^_^

*Snaps and the scene replays where Nico and Nina receive delish cakes and Nina takes Meltacon away in flames and Nico's with Melody*

OK?
OK.

Nico soon exhaled softly and pulled a rather large bunch of flowers out from his flames, in the center of each flower is a small gemstone, varying from amethysts, rubies, sapphires, diamonds and topaz. He presented the flower bunch to Melody with a light smile on his face, "For you, love~ These will never wither or wilt~"

Nina's flames soon faded from around their forms and Nina exhaled softly, she raised both of her arms and the night-sky was illuminated by over a thousand small balls of flame, spelling out words that couldn't be reading until she lowered her arms, soon the sky was decorated with a bright message that read. 'Happy Valentine's Day, I love you~' Nina was always the type that had been most romantic although no one ever knew it, as this message lingered in the sky she was holding a gem in her hand behind her back, shaped as two stars on either side of a heart and sparkling in a rainbow-like color.

(Told ya Nina was going into a romantic Faze. e_e XDDD)
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ Empty Re: Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:15 am

Melody looked at Nico for a moment, before her eyes went to the flower bunch. When her eyes caught sight of the variety of small gemstones. When she had seen the item in Nico's eyes she felt her breathe hitch in her throat for a moment. She went quiet for a moment, before a smile began to curve the ends of her lips. Her eyes softened and her Shadow began to copy her emotions; It went from taking Melody's form, to the shape of many small, darkened hearts on the floor. Shortly after, the Shadow went to Nico's own Shadow, enveloping around the other as a way of representing that she had been grateful and loved Nico. "They are beautiful, Nico-Kun. . . Thank you. . ." She said, taking the flower bunch from his hands and holding it in her own. With a soft smile on her face she looked at Nico after her eyes stayed on the flower bunch for a moment. Blue met red.~

Meltacon placed his hands into his pockets, when Nina had lowered her hands down to make the message more view able, he smiled a bit. With his eyesight, he was able to see it as she had been lowering it. Meltacon soon walked up to Nina from behind, and placed a hand onto her shoulder. Once Nina had looked back at him, he gave her one of his small, rare charming smiles, and kissed her cheek softly, before he stated to her "Je t'aime beaucoup, ma chère. Je suis heureux d'être avec quelqu'un comme vous. Je t'aime plus que ce qui peut l'imaginer. Je le ferai. et sera toujours, je t'aime pour toujours, Nialia. . . ~ " in French. [Translation: "I love you very much, my dear. I'm glad to be with someone like you. I love you more than can imagine. I will. and always shall, love you forevermore, Nialia. . .~"]

[I COULD BE SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT MELTACON. XDDD]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~ Empty Re: Valentine's Day At The Killer Five~

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Nico smiled at her warmly as his carmine eyes met hers, for once he didn't totally hate the idea of Valentine's Day, soon enough he had he kissed her softly, just barely. He was silent as ever as he pulled back. "Te Amo~" He whispered.

Nina smiled a bit then gave him the gem, "Love you more." She kidded softly, "I crafted this out of my own flames..." She had been wearing white fingerless gloves over her hands to conceal to scorch marks as she had to try it like four of five times, her flames wrapped around the jewel and soon it had a thin chain on it, the gem itself wasn't that big nor heavy but it shined in the moonlight.
(THEY HAVE A THING FOR GEMS OK!? XD)
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:08 pm

[I COULD BE SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT MELTACON WITH JEWELS--- XD

//He got it from Melody wut//]

Melody felt as though her stress had slowly faded as she was with Nico at this moment. Her Shadow came along and took the flower bunch from Melody's hand and them them as it morphed back into it's original form. The purple haired girl wrapped her arms around the Fire Breather, embracing him as she whispered back "Aishiteru. . ."

Meltacon continued to smile faintly at Nina, before taking the gem and chain into his hands. "You truly do have a talent with fire, Nialia dear. Not that I should be very surprised about that. . ." He commented, before wrapping an arm around Nina's waist and then pulling her to him. He placed a small, gentle kiss onto the tip of Nina's nose. For once, he didn't completely despise the idea of celebrating Valentine's Day, for he had the only girl he would ever love in his arms and smiling next to him.

[*Doesn't know which is cuter; NiMel or MeltaNi*
FUKKIT.

MELTANI IS CUTER //Shot]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Nico hugged her back gently and stroked her hair a couple times. "Wanna go back to that hidden garden, my beautiful shadow?" He asked softly, his blood red eyes gleaming gently in the moonlight, his dark red hair ruffling in the soft wind.

Nina had her smile still painted on her face, she was happier than she had been before. Normally she and Nico would be at the Volcano just making it erupt with beautiful decorations and patterns for the happy couples on Valentine's Day, but, she was glad to be in Meltacon's arms...~
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Melody nodded her head, looking up at the Fire Breather glowing from the Moonshine and her hair landing perfectly in place around her small, petite body. She had not felt such bliss from love before. It was a new experience for her. She felt so happy. So peaceful and relaxed. She gave one of her very rare closed eyed smile, and, and on instinct, she tangled one of her hands into his.

Meltacon threaded one of his hands into Nina's long, Rose red hair. He had to thank Melody, though. If it wasn't for her convincing him to bake something for Nina for Valentine's Day, then he wouldn't be standing where he was. Content, with Nina in his arms, and standing under the beautiful, star filled sky. Though, of course, Nina's own beauty had outmatched such a Night like this and had been for so long. Meltacon, smiling down on Nina, soon whispered into her ear gently "Nialia. . . Close your eyes for a moment. I have a surprise for you."
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Nico smiled and played her her fingers, he soon began to walk to the secret cherryblossom garden, he had only shown her it once and with the snow gone it was even more beautiful, but nothing could even hope to compete with Melody.

Nina was only slightly confused, but did as she was told and closed her scarlet eyes, she kept them closed as she wondered what the surprise could /possibly/ be. She felt relaxed and completely at ease.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Melody's eyes stayed ahead. She felt a small spark of excitement fill her chest. She couldn't simply wait to arrive at the garden. With the snow melting and gone, it made her only think that it was the type of paradises that she would want to stay in forever. As a child, she had always dreamed of living in a place where the flowers would bloom beautifully, and the river was at ease and the cherry blossoms would dance in the wind elegantly. Melody smiled softly to herself, and her eyes went to Nico for a moment. She was even more pleasant with seeing Nico smile. The only real times She had seen him smiling was when he teased her, or when he had been somewhere at the arcade. She loved seeing and making people smile. Nico's smile, though, always warmed her heart and sometimes would enter her mind. As cliche as it might have seemed, she couldn't help it. She was a bit of a hopeless romancer, sometimes.

Meltacon kept a small smile at his face, and soon waved one hand a bit. A black haze of Shadows soon danced around his hand, and all absorbed in his palms. Soon, a flower had been created. It was none other then a thornless Rose. It had a bit of a dark color to it, but was as red as a passionate, beautiful flame. And, it was for none other then the Demi-Goddess of Fire and Flames herself. Meltacon soon whispered once more into Nina's ear, "Open your eyes now, my dear. . ." With the Rose in his hand.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Nico pulled the doorto the secret garden open and revealed a rather warm area, lush green grass was surrounding a cobblestone path and cherryblossom trees were in full bloom, rose bushes were at the edges of the area and there were even more paths revealed that led even deeper into the garden to the cottages that belonged to a few select people, ironically, Nina owned one, and he owned the other. His cottage was surrounded by cherryblossoms, ponds and a long lake which stretched all the way to the river at the entrance of the area.

Nina opened her eyes and soon she saw the black-ish red rose rose in his hand, she was a bit speechless to tell the truth as it was beautiful, she admired how it was thornless and was thankful for that. "T-thank you..." She breathed out.
(MeltaNi; Cute
NiMel; SPICEH //shot)
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Melody soon looked around the area. She simply admired how just the sight of the garden could take her breathe away. She smiled once more at the sight, her hand staying in Nico's. She felt a bit of her old self take over her for a.moment, as she thought. 'I wish that I was able to stay here forever. . . That would be perfect happiness for me. . .'

Meltacon smiled charmingly at Nina, and soon placed the Rose carefully and perfectly in her hair, as he stated gentlemanly. "This Rose belongs to you. . . The most beautiful, perfect girl that I know, and love, very much. . ."

[Agreed //Shot also]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Soon Nico had her eyes covered with his hands. "Just let me lead you to my little secret place, alright~?" He whispered in her ear, without waiting he began to walk her forward, knowing EXACTLY where he was going.

Nina smiled a bit at this and looked at him, her ruby orbs meeting his ultramarine eyes. "Je'taime." She said, giving him a bright smile in which she also tilted her head to the side, making her appear //cute for once//shot XDD//
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Melody blinked a bit once Nico did this, and only did as told. Walking forward cautiously considering how Nico had been covering her eyes blinding her.

Meltacon smiled at Nina, and teased her a bit. "My loveliest. You are so cute.~ I could simply hold you and love you forever while you are so cute like this.~"

[Pfft. XDD]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Nico led her to his cottage, she could tell they were near water as there was a mini waterfall running and it was lit by torches on either side of the door. He turned her around and uncovered her eyes, revealing a beautiful landscape. (Dude, Nico, you're on a roll XD)

Nina puffed her right cheek out slightly at the teasing tone in his voice. "I deny that." She giggled, then looked up at him a bit.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Melody, not expecting this, felt a bit of a jumpy feeling in her chest for a moment. She stared in awe at the landscape for a moment. After staring at the sight for a moment, she looked back at Nico, and smiled at him. "It's a beautiful place, Nico-Kun. . ." [WHAT ABOUT MELTACON? QAQ //Shot]

Meltacon chuckled a bit, and questioned her "Now, why would you be denying the truth, Nialia, dear?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:59 am

(OF COURSE HE IS ON A ROLL AS WELL)

Nico smiled at this and looked at her. "Not as beautiful as you, love." He commented, as he looked at her.

"I am not cute." Nina chucked. "I'm fiery." She joked, she had made a stupid joke about her own element. She didn't care though.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:24 am

Melody blushed a bit, and soon looked away from Nico a bit. "T-that's a lie. I-i couldn't possibly be as beautiful as the landscape." She stuttered softly, messing with the hem of her black skirt a bit while her other hand didn't remove itself from Nico's.

Meltacon laughed at Nina's little joke, and teased once more "Fiery, and cute, my dear.~"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:47 pm

"Ah ah ah." Nico said as he kissed her cheek. "Not at all l'amour." He grinned and played with her hair.

"I refuse to be labeled cute~" Nina giggled a little, for once enjoying herself.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Melody blushed a bit of a dark color, before looking back up at Nico from the corner of her eyes as a lock of her hair landed across her face. "D-do you really think so. . . ?"

Meltacon kept his arm around Nina, and asked her "If you weren't cute, do you think that someone like myself would be holding you like this, showering you with my love and would have given you such a rose to put in your hair, let alone celebrate this holiday with simply you and you only?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down