AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~!

2 posters

Go down

NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! Empty NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~!

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:05 pm

//Pathetic Start//

Nico stood in his room, going through some things on his laptop on the Male Killer Five Base. The mainframe had tight security and he had to make sure it stood strong. He frowned softly as he got rid of another glitch and soon shut the laptop down, closing it with a loud snap, he put his hand to his head as he felt a headache come on and growled lowly. What was wrong with him today?

Nina examined her broken cell and soon had it fixed right back up. As she was content with its new look she laid back on her bed and growled a bit to herself. She felt Nico's emotions all to clearly and knew she could do NOTHING to help him. She shook her head and stood up, sitting at her desk, pulling her black journal out and she began to write. Silence filled the air around her as she looked up a bit.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~! Empty Re: NiMel and MeltaNi Fluff~!

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Melody lay on her bed, laid down on her side, her eyes closed and her face being a light-ish red color. She had been sick and was forced to stay in her bedroom all day. Soon, Melody opened her eyes and was greeted to a blurry sight. Eh. . . She thought, and attempted to sit up in bed.

Meltacon on the other hand was walking about the halls in the Male Killer Five Base. He had nothing to do, Nina was possibly busy with changing things in her bedroom, Nico was trying to keep the mainframe fine and with tight security, and Melody wanted to be left alone. What was he to do at this point?
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Nico was silent and soon he allowed his flames to engulf him. He had to make sure Melody was alright as he knew she had been sick. It was also a way to keep himself calm and not in a rare bad mood. After all, his beautiful shadow always brought his spirits up.

Nina soon closed the journal and locked it, it soon disappeared. She stood up and pulled her hair out of it ponytail and rolled it in between her fingers giving it a cute little style for now. She left her room and it automatically closed, she walked down the frostbitten halls. "Maybe a Twenty Three Hour training simulation...?"
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Melody let her hair fall wildly onto her place, a hand on her mouth as she gave a /cute/ small sneeze. "Uwah. . ." She complained softly. "I hate having a cold. . ." She finished, and looked around the room a bit. 'It's so quiet. . .' She thought. Yes, it was only quiet because she had wanted everyone that came into her room that offered help to get out, but, even the silence was beginning to discomfort her a bit. She pulled her knees up to her chest a bit, and her body fell back onto the bed a bit as her mind wandered onto Nico. 'Nico-Kun. . .'

Meltacon thought about the possibilities and simply thought that maybe he could do something with Nina. He hadn't seen her for a few Days, after all. And his Little Fiery Rose always put him in somewhat best and rare content moods. He soon found himself stepping outside before waving his hand a bit, Shadows then shrouded him and he disappeared, only to reappear in front of the Female Killer Five Base.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Nico knocked on Melody's door gently, since he had been in the Female Five vicinity, he hoping to have some interaction with her since they haven't spoken or done anything together for quite some time. He stood right outside her door waiting for an answer, his hood had been up and he had retreated his hands to his pockets.

Nina allowed her eyes to be concealed by her hair as she finally stopped just outside the 23 Hour Simulator. She was quiet, before she shook her head and walked past the door, passing by Leeanne's room. Rena's dark room, and Erica's bedroom. She noticed Nico outside Melody's door but said nothing as she arrived outside. Greeted by the cold winter air and her normally warm skin.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Melody heard the door knock, and lifted her head a bit to look towards the door. She soon sent her Shadow to the door and it automatically had the door zip into the side of the wall, the room being filled in with light from the hallway and into her somewhat dim bedroom. When she saw Nico's figure at the door a small smile filled her face, before she sat up and the same aching sensation filled her muscles as she attempted to sit up a bit once more.

Meltacon didn't take very long to come across Nina, seeing as to how she had not been far from where he had been. When his eyes settled upon her form and the fact that she stood outside the Twenty Three Hour Training Simulator, he blinked just a bit, before walking up to her. "Are you planning to go inside of the Twenty Four Hour Training Simulator, Nialia?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Nico smiled softly at her. "How you feeling, Love?" He asked as he sat at the foot of her bed, helping her sit up in the process. He moved her hair away from her eyes and looked at her red face, he felt her fore head. "Ah... You have a fever... This time it isn't because of me." He chuckled at his corny joke.

"I might, I got nothing better to do." Nina mused, looked at the heavy steel door. "But at the same time last time I went in I almost stood int here past the limit of 24 hours." She joked
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Melody giggled a bit at Nico's corny joke. "Surprising, isn't it?" She joked, and soon coughed a bit into her hands when She felt a bit of a scratchy feeling in her throat. Not only did she have a fever, she had a sore throat and her body was completely aching for an unknown reason. "I'm only wondering why I'm suddenly like this. . . It's been such a long time since I've been sick or ill. . ." [Melody extra: Melody has had perfect health for many years. Even when her family was sick she never got their sickness or even got season sickness of even the flu. She has only been really sick about 4-5 times, 1/3 of whenever she got sick, it had put her in a bad condition and she stayed in the hospital for it.] [//Shot for basically using her real information for this]

Meltacon chuckled a bit, and soon stood in front of Nina. "If that's the case. . ." He sounded, before holding out his hand in front of her a bit. "Then, why don't we have a little bit of a date? Into the city, doing whatever you'd like to do." [FERRIS WHEEL SCEEEEENE //ShotforbeingsuchaMeltaNifreak]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Nico looked at her and raised an eyebrow. It was rather odd and he really didn't know what was wrong. He nodded a bit at her as his mind wandered. "I wish I had a way to see and find out what's wrong with ya and help you out." He mused.

Nina was thoughtful before she nodded, "Fine by me." She smiled lightly and took his hand, her flaming hidden underneath her hood.
(WELL HE'LL HAVE TO SUGGEST IT BECAUSE SHE NEVER WILL XDD_)
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down