AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls

2 posters

Go down

Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls Empty Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:22 pm

The Shadow Controllers. wrote:*Reappears at a nearby lake, and leans back against the side of a tree. A lock of her hair landed onto the center of her face and she stared out to the other side of the lake. With dull eyes and a blank expression, she twirled her finger about and made her Shadow constrict around her fingertips, before taking the form of her Walther PPK. She aimed the pistol with one eye closed, aiming at an oak tree but her arm was shaking, causing her aiming to go off, trembling from side to side as though it were mocking her by not standing still. 'Why am I acting like I'm scared. . ? Why can't I shoot a damn gun correctly like I used to. . . ?!' She thought, and grit her teeth a bit. She simply stopped aiming and threw the gun aside, her bangs shadowing her eyes a bit.* *~Melody~*

*With his hands in his pockets he looked over at Nico from the corner of his eyes. 'She's upset about something. . .' He explained through telepathy to the Fire Breather. 'I don't know what exactly, since she hasn't explained it to me, but I know for certain that it has something to do with her abilities as a Mahou Shoujo.' He then looked away from Nico, and walked off to the door of the room. Looking back at Nico again, he stated* I'm gonna go and see if I can find Nialia. If you need me then you'll know where to look. *With that, he exited the room, silence filling the atmosphere around him for a moment.* .:.:. Meltacon .:.:.

Nico nodded as he looked back at the clan who all disappeared into thin air, he rolled his eyes softly as he raised his hands around his body having flames engulf him. He burned into ashes, the ashes then reformed in a clear field where he used Widespread Soul Perception Magica. He was looking for one soul and one soul alone, which he found in no time at all, he grinned lightly at his magica as it had improved and soon faded into ashes once more, the ashes reformed near the lake Melody had been training at. He appear leaning against a tree with his arms crossed and his eyes a bright red color. "Hey there, Mel-love~?"

Nina had been jumping all over the map, but soon she stopped in one place, a burnt clear field. She marveled at how her flames were so destructive and she would ever even hope to understand how she could wield them with ease. 'With ease? You've been slipping and you know it! You're lucky you and Nico got out of that Witch's Lair alive!' A voice in her mind taunted, it belonged to herself as scolding herself was the way she kept moving forward. She held the side of her head with one hand and frowned softly. 'How could I ever hope to be a tenth of what I used to be?' 'I gotta deal with these problems somehow.' She thought.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls Empty Re: Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Melody stayed quiet, but once she had heard Nico's voice, she looked up a bit, caught sight of the familiar Red haired male. She stayed silent for a moment, before uttering softly "Hello, Nico-Kun. . ." She then walked back to the gun she had tossed earlier, and bent down, grabbing it by the end and then dusting it off from the dirt and few strands of grass. Melody then looked across the lake again, and attempted to aim to the largest tree there was on the other side. Not as much shaking this time, so she still was able to aim at the center of tree. She had focused on her aiming and then applied pressure to the trigger. When the bullet went flying out of the gun, it didn't manage to hit the center, but somehow curve to the side, grazing the side of the oak tree. Melody blinked a bit, her eyes widening for a second, until she narrowed her eyes and growled a bit to herself. Dammit. . . !

Meltacon soon found his way outside of the Headquarters. He walked into the woods silently and began to pick up Nina's presence, no matter how far the distance. Since he had placed his Vampire's Kiss mark onto Nina, he would always be able to tell where the Flame Elementress had gone; Another world or not. As he had sensed her presence more and more clearly, he saw the same, burnt clear field. It was Nina's doing for sure. From his place he was able to see Nina's figure. His deep, ultramarine eyes stayed on her, before he stepped out from his place with his hands in his pockets, the long strip of his hair swaying a bit, and usual expression on his face.

[//Pathetic opening//]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls Empty Re: Meltani and NiMel: Problems with the Girls

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Nico watched this for a moment before exhaling gently, he knew how to handle guns and she knew as well. "Keep both of your eyes open and concentrate on just one spot." He began as he held his finger up a small flame on the tip of it. He soon burnt a bullseye into the base of the tree. "Keep your hands steady, relax and pull the trigger." His voice was calm and a bit more instructive then its normal flirty and teasing tone. If she missed this spot he knew what would definitely help her.

Nina looked around the field as flames began to trace the sloppy burns on the field and she watched as she let her body fall up against the only tree in the area, the flames were quickly extinguished and she put a hand to her head, her blood red eyes closing half way as she swallowed thickly. "Damn it, I've had it with myself..." She muttered to herself, to the cold air which surrounded her.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Melody grit her teeth a bit, and talked back "I know that already. . . !" in a low Voice. "I just, don't understand why I can't shoot or aim correctly. . . ." A strand of her hair landed onto her face and she frowned a bit. 'I. . . I wasn't even able to fight against a Witch today, either. . .'

Meltacom was able to hear what Nina had said. He frowned a bit to himself, before walking up behind Nina. He continued to stay quiet, before placing a hand onto Nina's shoulder carefully, trying not to scare her. "Nialia, dear. . . ?"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am

Nico was quiet as he frowned softly but soon smiled. He walked up behind her. "Here. Let me help you, love...~" He whispered softly, the soft and cool air ruffling his hair just a bit as he waited for her OK.

Only slightly surprised, as she hadn't had her soul perception up for once she looked at the male from the corner of her eyes. "Oh... Hey, Melta..." She tried a smile but it quickly withered into nothing
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 am

Melody looked at Nico for a moment, before her eyes flickered away from him, and she nodded her head a bit. She remained quiet and her bangs shadowed her eyes, having her ultramarine eyes appear slightly darker.

Meltacon's attention stayed on Nina, and he asked her "Is something the matter, Nialia. . ? You seem a bit, different, my dear." As he now stood in front of the fiery haired female, he crossed his arms loosely. After watching Nina for a moment and seeing that she didn't seem to be as lively as always, something must have been wrong. And that, was what he was going to find out sooner or later.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:56 pm

[ //Flips table now

//Gets shot later]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Nico took her hand which held the gun in his own and smiled lightly as her brought the walther gun up to her eye level and with perfect aim pulled the trigger back shooting the tree without any difficulty. He allowed her to pull the trigger so he didn't do everything. "Anytime you need help, love, just give me a call." He smiled warmly.

Nina rested her chin on her knees as she gazed up at the male with a discerning look in her eyes. "I'm just fine." She murmured softly, trying to making herself believe it. But she just kept her gaze on him, staying right where she was against the tree, her arms around her legs.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:46 pm

~Bump~ XD
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down