AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.

5 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. Empty Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:08 pm

"Ahaha. . .

I never wanted this.

Do you think I actually wanted this?!

No!! I didn't!! I just wanted to regain my normal Life!!

I never wanted the power to reverse, or reset the Timeline!

I never wanted to separate myself from the friends I had at first to begin with!

I never WANTED to ever cause such problems, nor DEAL with any problems!!

But, out of it all. . . .

I never wanted the experience. .

Of having to watch my family fall one by one. . .

In the hands of a cruel, heartless bastard, over and over again. . ." ~ Melody to Tsuisuto.

Last edited by The Shadow Controllers. on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. Empty Re: Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:09 pm

"Why do you keep acting so foolish?!

Stop throwing away your Life for others. . . !

Don't you understand how many people you'll be hurting by doing this, Leeanne?!" ~ Mahou Shoujo!Melody to Leeanne, who attempted to make a Contract with Kyuubey.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. Empty Re: Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:38 pm

"I want to be the one to protect Sanya-San!!! No one else! Just me!!!" ~Eila to Sanya.

"NOOOOO!!! I want to go with Sanya-San!!! Yoshika, please!!!" ~Eila.

*Flips over a coffee table and rolls out* NOPE

I'M GONE.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:14 am

"I'll~ Never~ Be the saaame~ Not after loving you~. . ." ~ Melody.

"I can never be the saaaame~. . ." ~Melody.

"I just can't walk away~. . . I can't walk away~. . ." ~ Melody.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:40 am

"Sometimes. . .

I just wish, that I could close my eyes, and cut off my own breathing. . .

I want to fall into a deep sleep, in a peaceful dream. . .

And never wake up. . ." ~Melody to Meltacon.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:15 am

"I don't want to be here anymore. . . .

What's the point of having emotions if all I'm going to do is drown and suffer because of them. . .?" ~Melody Neptunia.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

"......

I have no control over my emotions and actions....

I can't control them...!

Not, while...... She's being..... Different..." ~ Admin Mel to herself.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 pm

"Young man, you are so easy to read."

"Are you in love?"

"Who is the maiden you long for?"

"Is it Zilliybee?" ~Harmony to Justin.

"...I tried to tell her. Last year, and the year before that." ~Justin

"But Zilliybee just doesn't realize. Does she?"

"Let's not forget. . . She's a naive being." ~Harmony to Justin.

"...She'll realize my feelings eventually. I just know it." ~Justin

". . . . Heh. Until then, I'll be watching you both. . . Good luck, young man." ~Harmony.

[*Created by Nate and I*

*BRB SQUEALING*]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:16 pm

. . . .

I don't deserve to be here. . . . -Admin.-
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:46 pm

At the end of the Day. . .

I'm always left out screaming with tears. . .

"WHY THE FUCK DO I EVEN STILL BOTHER?!?!?!"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 pm

At the end of the day, she lays in the corner of her room, bundled up in a ball. The girls stares down at her her hands through her tear ridden face. ". . . Who am I anymore. . . ?" She asked softly, and the tears increase. Just outside her bed, she can hear everyone else. They all smile and continued to be wild and reckless. They always see her as the big sister who is sitting in front of the computer. Wasting time, day after day. Sitting in front of the computer. Truth be told, she didn't want to face reality anymore. She wanted to be with the people she had made friends with on the internet. . . They all understood her. They were always there for her. Through good and bad. . . The girl looked up at the ceiling, sniffling and fighting back the heavy breaths and lump in her throat that kept making her seem like she was cringing. When all was loud and lively outside her bedroom, she screamed and cried, and gripped onto the sides of her head violently, burying her face into her legs, and screamed at herself. . . .

"WHY DO I STILL EVEN BOTHER ANYMORE?!?!"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 pm

"The only way you can change things and make others happy. . .

Is when another Soul has to suffer and feel Pain." ~Snapped!Melody. [In other words Negative!Melody.] To Nina, Meltacon, Seiuchi & Tsuisuto.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao Suisen Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Pain and misery are a part of life. /Dwelling on it/ and making to larger is not! Look at what you've become because of this, Melody. Look at what you're doing. -Masuku
Ao Suisen
Ao Suisen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:26 pm

"Heh. . . What are you saying. . . I have always been this thing. There's no point in saying it now. . ." ~Negative!Melody
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao Suisen Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:30 pm

But now you're letting the whole of it control you! I know I promised to stand beside you, but I also promised to protect you. That means helping you get out of this... Insanity. -Masuku
Ao Suisen
Ao Suisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao Suisen Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Oh hai. I forgot to explain. Ish Nate, but my mom's vacuuming my room at the moment and she shooed me out. ^^" -Nate
Ao Suisen
Ao Suisen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:34 pm

"You can't take something away from a thing that's always been there. . . That, being my Negativity, and Insanity. . .~ But, it would be an amusing show to see you try. . .~" ~Negative!Melody.

[I see......]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:40 pm

I may not be able to take it away... But I can help you control it. No matter what, I will /always/ help you through things like this! -Masuku
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:44 pm

"*Smirks a bit* Well then. . . Let's see you help me this time. . . Seiuchi Masuku. . ." ~Negative!Melody.

[Nate I want you to look at the RP Cami and I have been doing and read the most recent messages. //NOW.// 8I]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:46 pm

O...kay? XD]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:49 pm

The Shadow Controllers. wrote:At the end of the day, she lays in the corner of her room, bundled up in a ball. The girls stares down at her her hands through her tear ridden face. ". . . Who am I anymore. . . ?" She asked softly, and the tears increase. Just outside her bed, she can hear everyone else. They all smile and continued to be wild and reckless. They always see her as the big sister who is sitting in front of the computer. Wasting time, day after day. Sitting in front of the computer. Truth be told, she didn't want to face reality anymore. She wanted to be with the people she had made friends with on the internet. . . They all understood her. They were always there for her. Through good and bad. . . The girl looked up at the ceiling, sniffling and fighting back the heavy breaths and lump in her throat that kept making her seem like she was cringing. When all was loud and lively outside her bedroom, she screamed and cried, and gripped onto the sides of her head violently, burying her face into her legs, and screamed at herself. . . .

"WHY DO I STILL EVEN BOTHER ANYMORE?!?!"

Soon a girl with short, choppy brown hair with large glasses propped on her face entered the room and knelt down to her size, she wrapped her arms around her in a comforting hug. "Let it out, Mel..." She whispered stroking her back soothingly. "No one, may not understand why you spend every moment on the computer. And if they can't, then it sucks to be them. Best friends are made on the internet. After all, we are siblings, just from different parents." She smiled softly at her sister. "Trust me... It'll all be OK, I promise you that."
(*Casually just entered the room and replied to this.*)
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Oh hore shet--
XDDD APPROVAL]
I WANT TO PUT THIS RP IDEA INTO EFFECT.]
NAOW.]

... *Le has no fuckin' idea what he's gonna do* -Masuku, the one who never thinks before he blurts something out

Oh, and *GLOMP OF THE MELS* QAQ]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 am

[SO DO I.
And I honestly do not want to explain why I am now suddenly writing down my feelings and emotions now. . .]

"*Smirks a bit, and begins to approach him* You say that You want to help. . . Yet, you don't even know how to start. . .~" ~Negative!Melody, the one who's always ready to beat the shit out of someone.

The girl soon looked up at her sister through her tear streaked face, and began to cry, and cry, and cry into her sister's chest. She held onto the girl with choppy brown hair and never let go. She couldn't handle holding back at this point. After all this time and through all the faked smiles. . . She had to break the barrier. She broke through her mask and only her true colors were showing, even if she DID hate doing it.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:05 am

She stroked her hair gently and just allowed her to do as she had to. "Shh...~ it's alright, little sister..." She whispered to her, she WANTED her to finally let all her emotions out. She couldn't allow her to keep them huddled up inside. It would end up eating away at her in the end and... she just couldn't let that happen. She loved her sister, some people would say she loved her sister too much but she thought she loved her just enough and then some. After all, //she's simply one hell of a sister//
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao Suisen Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 am

[WHAT IF MELODY'S EVIL SIDES SPLIT UP AGAIN]
BUT THIS TIME THEY KIDNAPPED MASU INSTEAD OF JUST JUMPING ON HIM]
AND USED HIM AS SOME SORT OF /SEX/ SLAVE? O3O]
Ao Suisen
Ao Suisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next