AnimeManga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Sooooo hi guys
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am by PerpetuallyConfused

» Happeh Birfday Melody~
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am by The Shadow Controllers.

» Welcome to Hell~
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» MY DEAR LEELEE
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm by Ginger

» Uta No Prince-Sama! RP! [Nina and I only]
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Look Who's Here
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:14 am by Ginger

» In Which Masuku Attempts to Cure Negative!Melody
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody Neptunia's Departure. [For Nate and I.]
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

» Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.
Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm by The Shadow Controllers.

Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 am

Some people just bottle it all up and have it explode later on. It's ok if you need to write down all your emotions. That's what this topic is for anyway. XD]

*Stands his ground* I'll find out what I need to do eventually. -Masuku
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings. - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody's Little Area of Emotions, And Feelings.

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:10 am

.3. Is it bad that I approve of that idea?]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao Suisen Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:12 am

No. ouo]
Ao Suisen
Ao Suisen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 am

[Heh. . .

This is making my /terrible/ emotional Day. . .~]

She continued to cry, screaming a bit, even. "WHY DOES NO ONE BESIDES YOU UNDERSTAND?! ALL THEY SEE IS A STUPID GIRL BUT THAT ISN'T WHO I AM!!" She questioned, her cries cutting her off at some point. No one outside the room could even POSSIBLY hear what went on. Her family, and the girl's family, were all too busy. Socializing and dealing with her smaller siblings causing havoc. The girl who always bottled her dark and secret colors knew she had the perfect shoulder to cry on. The elder girl was someone who understood her more then the average person did. This girl had been with her through the fake, painful smiles, the laughter and even through the depression and stupidity. It was the only reason why she let herself break from her tight chains. . . Because she was would the sister she had always wanted, more then anything.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Location : α ρℓαcє ωнєяє тнє ∂αякηєѕѕ ιѕ αη υηѕєєη вєαυту. . .~

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 am

[Oh Goddess I'm starting to slowly approve of the idea---]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:18 am

MasukuSeiuchi wrote:Some people just bottle it all up and have it explode later on. It's ok if you need to write down all your emotions. That's what this topic is for anyway. XD]

*Stands his ground* I'll find out what I need to do eventually. -Masuku

"By then, you'll be dead~" ~Negative!Melody
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:29 am

[NATE.
MAKE THE TOPIC.
MY IDEA MUST GO INTO START NOW. //shot]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 am

XDDDDD]
I'M ASSUMING IT MIGHT GO HAND IN HAND WITH CAMI'S IDEA.]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:39 am

Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:03 pm

"That's IT! I'm SICK and TIRED of having to deal with all of these mixed emotions, just for you!

I Hate you, Nicio Dusk!!!!" /Crying/ Heartbroken!Melody to Nico.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:12 pm

(This killed me and Nico inside a little ono)
(What did I do/did not do with Nico? XD)
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

https://littlecornerofanime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:14 pm

[~Guess~]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:15 pm

(Wait-- Is it that Ryosuke thing? Ryosuke is separated from Nico's body.)
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:23 pm

['No.']

"Nialia. . . You simply can't just stay away from my other pathetic, insignificant half, can you. . .~?" ~Havoc /Dark Angel!Meltacon/ to Killer Five!Nina.
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:27 pm

(Then I am clueless. o3o)

"...What did I do to make you hate me so much, Melody?" Nico asked, looking right into her aquamarine eyes, his blood red orbs gleaming.

"He's not pathetic nor insignificant..." Nina said through grit teeth as she looked right up at the Dark Angel half.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 pm

[*Sits in her corner, messing around with a whiteboard and markers at this point*]

Melody narrowed her tear ridden eyes at Nico, and broke her gaze from him. Alas, she revealed her Soul Gem to the Fire Breather, it was tainted. Small Music notes and Shadows swirled around inside of the blackened, Soul contained Gem as strands of her hair landed onto her face. "You. . . You said that You would be with me. That you would stand besides me, even with this stupid negativity always taking over me, or with my Dark Angel half always trying to corrupt me. . . But no. I haven't seen you once try to help me with my problems. The only person who has tried to help me was Masuku! But, even then, it wasn't enough to stop my Soul Gem from tainting. . . Every time something happened to me. . . I begged in my head that you would come and save me. . . But no. Not once were my prayers heard out. Now look at me. . . I'm going to turn. . . Into a damn Witch."

Havoc kept his lifeless, yet somewhat glowing gray eyes stayed on the girl, as he landed in front of her. "Oh? Is that so? If he wasn't pathetic, then why am I standing here, before your very eyes, lovely?[//Shot] And give me two reasons as to how that Melta boy isn't insignificant." He sounded, before a sly smirk filled his face. "He let his female counterpart have a tainted Soul Gem. Her transformation as a Witch is going to happen sometime about now. That's enough to prove just how pathetic he is, lovely.~"

Last edited by The Shadow Controllers. on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 pm

(*Huggles you* What's wrong? ono)

Nico looked down, his eyes concealed behind his fiery hair. He knew this all to well. He WANTED to help her, but he had waited far to long, he looked back up at her and frowned softly. "...I'm sorry..." He whispered, he knew it wasn't going to help, but he had to say it. "I really am..." He continued, even though she was going to turn into a witch, he wanted to help her now, he still uttered the single phrase; "Aishiteru, l'amour..."

Nina looked up at him with gleaming red eyes. "He's been through way to much.... He may be just be an insignificant host to you but to me he's so much more And DON'T Call me 'lovely' It disgusts me to hear you... his dark angel... utter it..." She stated, she was playing the strong, stone cold type right now and inside she was trying so hard not to lunge out at him.

(I AM THE MASTER OF FEELS //shot for being an idiot)
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:18 pm

[*Shakes her head, messing around with the whiteboard*]

Melody then stayed quiet, and fell to her knees, sobs wanting to emit from deep within her throat, but. . . Hate and betrayal was simply coursing through her body at this point, and she snapped "It's too late for that now. . . You are far from too late at this point. . ." She then looked down at her Soul Gem once more, before bringing it close to her chest. "Heh. . . But, you know what. . . I'll be more then happy to become a Witch. . . I won't have to feel any more pain. . . It can all. . . Just stop. . . . . . Which is why, I'll destroy it. . . I will destroy it all. . . I'll get rid of everything that stands in my path!!! Nothing will be left once I'm through with everything!!!" Just then, her Tears rained down onto her black Soul Gem, and she screamed "I'LL DESTROY IT AAAAAAAAAALLL!!!!!" . Just then, a dark aura shrouded around her body and her Soul Gem cracked into many pieces, revealing the newly found Grief Seed. An electrical feeling surrounded her body and a gust blew around everything near Melody's body , before something came completely out from the body and Soul Gem. Darkica Sonatina.

"Ooooh. . . Feisty~" Havoc purred, stepping up to Nina with his hands behind his back and his Wings outstretched, "I like you that way. . .~" He gave a bit of a smug smirk, before hearing the sound of a familiar, Darkness Elementress scream with pain and sorrow. His smirk grew even more, and he chimed sadistically.

"Looks like Melodilia is long gone now. . .~"

[*Points to what she just wrote* Bitch please. Look at what I just wrote. //Shot]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:33 pm

*Clears his throat*]
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.]
*Walks away*]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:34 pm

[PFFFFFFFFFT--

XDDDDDDDDD ]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Siblings Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:39 pm

(*Amused XD*)
(I have to go after this post DX)

Nico watched with his hands in his pockets, The fire breathed exhaled lightly, "Ello, Darkica~" He greeted, but he still had a few ideas up his sleeve. The male looked at her, running a hand through his hair and his blue flames surrounded his feet, keeping time with his breathing. Spinning around his feet at a high speed.

Nina looked to the side hearing the same thing. Damn it Nico... Get this taken care of.... She looked back at Havoc, taking noticed of his wings extended and his grey eyes. She had other things to deal with, she stood right in her place, not making a sound or a move. She held her emotionless expression.
The Phoenix Siblings
The Phoenix Siblings
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dripping Black Paint Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:44 pm

IS TSUI GOING TO HAVE TO FUCKING FIX THINGS WITH HIS RELIC? >:U]
Dripping Black Paint
Dripping Black Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:51 pm

[WHAT DID I DO?

I MEAN SURE HE'S PRETTY APPEALING BUT WHY ARE YOU SAYING REVENGE---]

Darkica hovered off the ground just barely, her many, black wings sprouted out and her unnatural, long hair hiding her face and the front of her body. She remained silent, before a black haze slowly found it's way around her hand, and she flew directly at Nico at top speed before he could react, the black haze was like a type of sharp weapon at the moment. When she was in front of Nico she whipped the hazy Shadow at his body, making the Shadow lunge at his body and take the form of sharp spikes, more then likely to stab Nico.

Havoc smirked, feeling the dark energy waving just faintly outside of the Witch's barrier. Havoc hovered off the ground for a moment, before he disappeared but shortly reappeared behind her, threading his fingers though her fiery red hair, whispering //purring// into her ear "Admit it. You agree with me. . . Just forget about that weak idiot, and be with me, lovely fire. . .~ You know you want to. . .~"
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shadow Controllers. Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:51 pm

[OH.
OH.
SO NOW YOU CHOOSE THE TIME TO TALK/BRING IN TSUI? >:U ]
The Shadow Controllers.
The Shadow Controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next